Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Guest reefatoon
14 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Somehow worse than Clark 

He was trying his hardest to pull a Clark when he gave the ball away cheaply then tried to get himself sent off with a stupid fucking attempt at a tackle (couldn’t even do that right the useless cunt). The sooner he is out of the team with a decent replacement, the better.

Just now, Decky said:

A new cb isn’t going to count for much with this donkey beside him making mistakes all over the shop. 

Don't discount it. Sometimes having a good CB next to you brings something out of you (see Bramble with Woodgate). 

It's about getting a leader - and hopefully a CM - to galvanize the spine. 

1 hour ago, Hanshithispantz said:

One of those games where he was thankfully so bad that Eddie Howe sort of has no choice but to drop him like[emoji38]

Same with Shelvey, we have to pish forward deals in the transfer market because they're unplayably bad.

I reckon one or both of those will start against Leeds. Probably both be starting against Everton and all. 

I feel for Howe in this situation, like. I would any manager that came in. Dropping your club captain is a big deal, especially when your options are so thin he's going to have to play anyway with injuries. You cant risk demotivating your players who are going to have to play before you have enough cover for it not to be an issue.

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I feel for Howe in this situation, like. I would any manager that came in. Dropping your club captain is a big deal, especially when your options are so thin he's going to have to play anyway with injuries. You cant risk demotivating your players who are going to have to play before you have enough cover for it not to be an issue.

I think it's pie in the sky stuff to think any manager would've come in, stripped him of the captaincy, and dropped him straight off the bat. That said, it's painfully obvious he's not the player/influence he once was and worse, he's now a liability. Howe/whoever is identifying transfer targets obviously realises we need multiple centre halves to improve, so his days are (hopefully) numbered. 

If Howe persists with him once we have these promised centre halves in/Fernández is back then we're fucked (more so than we already are). 

Just can't believe it's the same player that looked like fulfilling potential and pushing for and England call up under rafa. 

He is an absolute shambles and liability. He has lost his head. In a team we have needed our leaders to step up, players like him and Hayden have fallen to pieces, hidden or made things worse.

This may be conspiracy stuff but wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if certain players are conspiring to keep us down, they’re here for their contract and as much £££ as they can get from the club.

This takeover is nothing but a threat to these people as there will be very few clubs that would take them who can offer even anything remotely like what they are on here.

Laacelles in particular, this could be the end of the gravy train for him. He’s not even that old.

4 hours ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Lascelles won't listen to a new CB if he was partnered with him. 

If we get one CB in...it'll be to replace Lascelles. Schar is a better player IMHO. 

100% - worry is I can see Eddie still playing him.