Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Might be bugging but from the small sample size (so far this season and the end of 15/16) he seems to be a better player in this league. Whether that's down to his attitude or his injury, I don't know. Maybe I'm just talking shite.

Might be bugging but from the small sample size (so far this season and the end of 15/16) he seems to be a better player in this league. Maybe that's down to his attitude or his injury, I don't know. Maybe I'm talking s****.

Almost posted the same thing. Think he is much more suited to the premiership than championship.

Might be bugging but from the small sample size (so far this season and the end of 15/16) he seems to be a better player in this league. Whether that's down to his attitude or his injury, I don't know. Maybe I'm just talking s****.

Maybe because in the Championship we were expected to dictate the tempo of the play and Shelvey was man marked a lot of the time, so Lascelles was having to be creative from the back which he isn't suited to whereas he doesn't have to do it in the PL that much

He's been superb these last few games

I think since Rafa has moulded him in to a pure defender and not a ball player that he thought he was when he first came an England cap can't be far off

Future International player (and most likely captain) if he keeps improving.

Speaks very well.

On today's game.. it's hard to pick a fault with the back line.. if last season is a benchmark, his form will dip eventually. This might be when LeJeune comes back in.

Mbemba will hopefully keep playing at LB. Superior in every way as a player to Dummett.

Guest Howaythetoon

Stepping up and that's all you can ask at this stage. I really like him me, I was at the Westgate road football pitches a year or so back when he and Rafa turned up and he was mint with everyone especially for such a young man. I can get over him not being world class or even top class, I just like what he brings and what he gives and he compliments everything about the ethos of the club under Rafa when it comes to the team. Go on lad!

I wouldn't been surprised if he makes the next England squad, I think it's probably too early for him, but he his certainly FOTM right now. NUFC doing the right thing in tying him down before the England call.

Quick browse of other clubs forums tonight, he's starting to get noticed by them all now in a major way. Would be amazed if isn't on the England radar now.

Links please :) Reading positive things about us makes me feel satisfied.

Quick browse of other clubs forums tonight, he's starting to get noticed by them all now in a major way. Would be amazed if isn't on the England radar now.

Links please :) Reading positive things about us makes me feel satisfied.

About to go out but I'll start you off with some RAWK posts:

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=282654.msg15609667#msg15609667

Howay the lads!  Fancy swapping Lascelles for Lovren or Klavan? Or Lovren and Klavan?

At this speed, Lascelles kid will be worth 100M in this market by the end of the year.