Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Guest firetotheworks

As you have said yourself in the past, we post things on here to have discussions, you can't then moan when someone takes you up on a point made. You misread the article, it's okay - just let it go man  :lol:

Yes, I misread the thing that I read and quoted and thought was weird. :lol: I'm not moaning in the slightest and there's nothing to take me up on. We have different opinions, there's nothing more to it than that.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually think a move to Chelsea would be bad for him. Don’t think Chelsea are a very stable club at the minute, likely Conte will be going in the summer and he wouldn’t be first choice. One of my favourite players at the moment so I hope we stay up and build a team around him!

100% don't want to sell him, especially not to Chelsea who I cannot fucking stand.

However, anyone think Rafa might actually be keen IF (don't laugh) he thought he could spend the proceeds on whoever he wanted?

In addition to any other transfer funds he was expecting.  OK you can laugh now.

If Stones was £50 mil  then Lascelles is worth  a £100 mil

Doubt if Ashley would sell for a £100 mill because he would put the future of the club first

Wat. Ashley doesn't give a fuck about the future of the club. If anyone offered anything even approaching £100 mil he'd bite their hands off :lol:

Doubt if Ashley would sell for a £100 mill because he would put the future of the club first

Wat. Ashley doesn't give a fuck about the future of the club. If anyone offered anything even approaching £100 mil he'd bite their hands off :lol:

I think and severely hope he's joking mate.

I think and severely hope he's joking mate.

It's hard to tell these days, you're probably right though :lol:

Sorry, Jacky. If you're joking ;)