Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

4 senior keepers either here or out on loan plus one of the best young keepers about. None of the four are good enough and it would be suicide to throw Woodman in at this stage. Terrible.

Well the manager had a plan...

4 senior keepers either here or out on loan plus one of the best young keepers about. None of the four are good enough and it would be suicide to throw Woodman in at this stage. Terrible.

I get that, but they do it abroad and play young GK's, we never seem to. Maybe it's only the very best like DeGea, Courtois etc, and players like Man City's new GK who show promise, as to why i think it.

I get that, but they do it abroad and play young GK's, we never seem to. Maybe it's only the very best like DeGea, Courtois etc, and players like Man City's new GK who show promise, as to why i think it.

Worked out for Alnwick :)

Worked out for Alnwick :)

Tbf i meant decent GK's and not him, Woodman looks decent from the limited games we've been able to see him in. I don't suppose he's highly rated for nothing.

Not saying he was busting a gut tonight as he did look lacklustre but my only defence of him was he looked injured from the moment he had to sprint out the box to block a through ball. Groin or thigh strain possibly.

Guest firetotheworks

He's 26 ye nah? I keep forgetting that. I know 'keepers mature later and all that, but he'll have a massive amount of maturing to do as a player to even get to being an average 'keeper at this level.

They're both nowhere near good enough. Even if you took the so-called strengths of each you'd have the make up of a Championship keeper.

HOUND. THEM. OUT.

Once I've finished with that greedy cunt Murphy.

He's 26 ye nah? I keep forgetting that. I know 'keepers mature later and all that, but he'll have a massive amount of maturing to do as a player to even get to being an average 'keeper at this level.

He's never going to be good enough to be a regular PL keeper.  I'd sell him for whatever we can get and get in a decent, experienced goalie who can bring Woodman on.

• 3 months later...
Guest firetotheworks

:lol:

As shite as Jelliot is, he's still comfortably our least error-prone 'keeper unless you want to bring Woodman in (which I would do tbh)

Guest firetotheworks

He hasn't like, he just hasn't. Darlow was making mistakes in the Championship, that's how he lost his place to Elliot in the first place.