Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

Elliott hasn't changed since he got here he's a bang average keeper, I think Darlow deserves a chance

Darlow had has chance last season and got progressively worse and more and more complacent resulting in all the daft mistakes he started making.

That's why he lost his place to Elliot. As well as this he's a bang average Keeper as well.

In the N-O rulebook of judging goalkeepers, I’m surprised to see Darlow not getting any pelters for dropping a cross (which could easily have resulted in a goal) and not coming/preventing either goal.

Two crosses that were hit/headed in within 6 yards. I thought every keeper should prevent them types.

ALL HAIL ROB ELLIOT.

In the N-O rulebook of judging goalkeepers, I’m surprised to see Darlow not getting any pelters for dropping a cross (which could easily have resulted in a goal) and not coming/preventing either goal.

Two crosses that were hit/headed in within 6 yards. I thought every keeper should prevent them types.

ALL HAIL ROB ELLIOT.

Said Greggs

Guest Howaythetoon

He has this habit of throwing himself at the ball/man in a weird star shape style that worries me as it can lead to penalties or dropping the ball. He seems more commanding of his box though, or at least tries to command it as you say Tron.

He has this habit of throwing himself at the ball/man in a weird star shape style that worries me as it can lead to penalties or dropping the ball. He seems more commanding of his box though, or at least tries to command it as you say Tron.

Made a brilliant save doing this today from Hazard.

It's a common technique used be goalkeepers, but not by all. Peter Schmeichel™

Guest Howaythetoon

Made a brilliant save doing this today from Hazard.

It's a common technique used be goalkeepers, but not by all. Peter Schmeichel™

Could have easily given a penalty away doing the same. I wasn't referring to his shot stopping per se, more when he flings himself at a player/breaking ball. Nothing criticism anyway. I thought he played well today all things considered and dealt with being badly exposed on crosses and balls over the top all game by his defence’s inability to deal with them.

Made some impressive stops today and couldn't do much about the goals, keep him.

:lol:

Elliott would have been blamed for at least 2 of them on here.

The hypocrisy levels of this place is unreal  :lol:

No, Elliot is just League 1 standard.

Made some impressive stops today and couldn't do much about the goals, keep him.

:lol:

Elliott would have been blamed for at least 2 of them on here.

The hypocrisy levels of this place is unreal  :lol:

No, Elliot is just League 1 standard.

I agree. That's not what I said though. Elliott would have been blamed for the first 2 goals on here and even for the penalty for not standing still by the select few.

None of our keepers are good enough.