The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Spurs fans yesterday joining in - and a couple of times actually starting - "Lerner Out" chants, plus a "we want your villa back".

I know it's easy to be magnanimous when you're winning, but sometimes football fans realise there's much that unites them than divides them, and the "could have been us" thing kicks in.

Meanwhile as this was going on, villa had the stewards heavy handedly taking Lerner Out banners off people.

Even the Birmingham mail - about as supine a local paper as you'll find anywhere - has turned on the club.

When you're confiscating season tickets from people because they sang about the owner, you're losing control.

Any news on what will happen to Garde? With everything that's going on with your owners, I've not seen anyone blame him even though since he came in his results have been awful, surely he must shoulder some of the blame?

Spurs fans yesterday joining in - and a couple of times actually starting - "Lerner Out" chants, plus a "we want your villa back".

I know it's easy to be magnanimous when you're winning, but sometimes football fans realise there's much that unites them than divides them, and the "could have been us" thing kicks in.

Meanwhile as this was going on, villa had the stewards heavy handedly taking Lerner Out banners off people.

Even the Birmingham mail - about as supine a local paper as you'll find anywhere - has turned on the club.

When you're confiscating season tickets from people because they sang about the owner, you're losing control.

"Lerner for Arsenal" too :lol:.

Shame Villa fans didn't feel that way 7 years ago. ;)

Aye, it was nice when the villa fans were really sympathetic towards the Newcastle fans that day. I hope you down 2 or 3 times and never come back. Fuck off.

Aye, it was nice when the villa fans were really sympathetic towards the Newcastle fans that day. I hope you down 2 or 3 times and never come back. Fuck off.

Oh, put your knickers on, maybe yourself a nice cup of tea and calm down, love.

:lol:

More of a compliment than them not being arsed.  Just showed people still think of us as a big club despite being shite.  We wouldn't have gave a shit if it was the other way round, then we came straight back up and spanked them 6-0, laughed at them then that ended that.

Kompany f***ed after 5 minutes. City just need to give him the rest of the season off, bit of a nightmare he's going to the Euro's in the summer as well as he looks like he could do with a few months rest to finally fix that calf problem.