The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Probably the worst Arsenal display I have ever seen. Pitifully bad.

No idea where the f*** that even came from, things were clearly going too well for them in general.

guess if they had to pick a bad performance out of their recent games they'd pick tonight's game

Failing to win against a man down for 30 minutes is bad enough, but it's even worse when you can't get a goal in extra time when the remaining ten players you're up against are already tired. Chelsea really should have sacked Mourinho two weeks ago and brought Klopp in. Who are they realistically going to get now when Mourinho is sacked after Klopp picks up his first win on Saturday?

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm not sure Mourinho can turn this around and he seems to have lost the press. If he goes, I can't see him coming back to manage in England again. He's a twat and he is a sore loser, but he's such a great manager its actually sad how he goes on because he could be so lovable, even if his teams and the way they play will never be loved.

I'm not sure Mourinho can turn this around and he seems to have lost the press. If he goes, I can't see him coming back to manage in England again. He's a twat and he is a sore loser, but he's such a great manager its actually sad how he goes on because he could be so lovable, even if his teams and the way they play will never be loved.

I hope he doesn't get the sack or walk. He's the only source of entertainment in the Premier League this season. Football needs characters. LVG and Pellegrinni are boring. Lump Wenger in there too. Any humor from them is either their shit English or some other unintentional mishap the press fake laugh at.