Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

More excited about this signing than the previous two to be honest. Out of the three he's the only one I havnt seen play either :lol:

It's called Willowing. It's where you clear your mind, body and soul of all things Mike. It's bound to cause excitement.

Honestly don't think he looks too old... Couple of pics where he looks haggered but thats it [emoji38]

Come off it, look at him here, he's late twenties at least.

http://www.torchleader.com/tl/images/Older-Black-man-9563.jpg

Medical today? Have he been seen somewhere or? :cheesy:

Somethig tells me his Medical wont be straight forward as theyll want to verify his age.

MRI scan to test his bones or something?

The MRI wrist test only works up til 17. I am quite sure it is not even considered reliable for the u-20's. Even then the MRI test can be suspect. When Nigeria were doing the round of testing for their last u-17 tourney, one of the boys that failed was well-documented to have been born and raised in the United States well within the appropriate range.

He really does look late 30's/early 40's. Either another age fraud or a REALLY hard paper round.

He doesn't look particularly old, imo, he is a just a somewhat ugly guy. :lol:

If you want ugly you should see that Claude Leroy guy from Nicky's post at the top of the last page (2nd photo in).

He looks like that Nazi fella from Raiders of the Lost Ark. After his face has been melted.

:lol: That ugly man is Le Roy. The witchdoctor! Seemingly on a mission to manage every team on the continent (I believe he has managed both Congos twice). I would actually like the guy if he could keep my country's name out of his mouth for more than ten seconds.

There's nothing more irritating than a thread of people waiting for a transfer.

We've been through ; name puns, age jokes, songs and flight arrivals.

The Internet version of twiddling our thumbs. Actually the Internet version if twiddling thumbs is something completely different but you know what I mean.

Doubt about Chancel Mbemba age

I don't know why we haven't arranged a bone test, using the  ossification test, this would show his age  within two to three years.

Has already been done on the player and it suggested he was born in 1994. Player himself thought he was born in 1990 mind.

We haven't got two or three years to wait for the result.

Sorry, whenever there is a use for this gif...

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/897/718/c5f.gif