York City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 29/7/15 @ 7.45 pm BST

Nobody

So I count 18 players that could arguably be considered a first team player that isn't involved tonight.

Will be a completely different team against Gladbach, most probably.

:thup: I've no problem with the team selection, given we've had such a positive pre-season until this point.

:lol: Have we ever had a "positive" pre-season? And who the fuck cares?

I've never done any indepth studies into who cares, but I know I care, and I believe there is merit to building a positive atmosphere in a squad and building team cohesion with your preferred starting XI. But maybe I'm the only one. I'll sign up for survey monkey and get back to you in 6-8 weeks.

Preseason has been an absolute shambles. Imagine if it was still Carver in charge and getting these results and performances :lol:

Preseason has been an absolute shambles. Imagine if it was still Carver in charge and getting these results and performances :lol:

As if anyone would be saying it doesn't matter. :lol:

Disgustingly bad, like. Bigi isn't a defender, nor are Satka, Lascelles or Ferguson for that matter. So bad. :lol:

Perez the only reasonable performer so far.

Gouffran. :lol: :anguish:

Honestly, there's nowt to report. We've hit a brick wall every ti e we go forward and they look dangerous on the break. Rubbish.

The over reaction on here man, geez :lol: Our lineup only has 2 players who are probably in contention for the first game of the season, and as Lenny said about 18 players that could be considered first teamers arn't even in the squad. The weekend will be a true indication of where we are at, not a game where we are essentially playing our reserves. It just seems people what to bash as its a fashionable thing to do, as well as wanting McClaren to fail.

edit: am I allowed to post these? Never know on this place what I can and cant :lol:

Aye, the longstanding rules on football clips are really confusing.

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Mr.Bean-Middle-Finger.gif