Newcastle 0-1 Andre Marriner - 29/8/15 - Post Match Reaction From Page 5

Mike
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ANyone have any idea at all what the cards for Colo and Wijnaldum were meant to be for?

...except not playing for Arsenal //BOOM

Still haven't seen us play football this season, but we look more organised and didn't roll over and die.

Think Colos was for being 'overly aggressive'. Total bullshit.

Completely unimpressed with arsenal.

Don't think they really got out of second gear in fairness. You can see they have more in the tank.

NUFC seem to have a habit of trying to beat players in the middle third when it's easier to pass around them. Could learn a bit from Arsenal in that regard IMO.

Sending off was correct, rest of the decisions were a farce.

Nee chance Nees.

It was a red card, he could had snapped his ankle off tbh.

Snapped his ankle off? What's Coqeulin made of? Lego? :lol:

Guest antz1uk

Completely unimpressed with arsenal.

Don't think they really got out of second gear in fairness. You can see they have more in the tank.

NUFC seem to have a habit of trying to beat players in the middle third when it's easier to pass around them. Could learn a bit from Arsenal in that regard IMO.

Arsenal are like Swansea the other year, they are all about possesion football trying to pass it in to the net, you get fuck all for possesion and they only won today with an own goal against 10 men. Fuck Arsene Wenger

http://s15.postimg.org/ip98847dn/lol.png

:lol:

Surprised Janmaat didn't end up in the book. But don't remember him making a challenge actually.

Colback too. You would think him a prime candidate the way the team had to play.

The red card was terrible. A yellow is fine, but there was so little force in the challenge and no malicious intent. Sometimes in football, people are stepped on, it is natural thing and doesn't warant that sort of reaction from the ref.

Trolling a match thread seconds after a harsh defeat. :anguish:

Not really I just seen the game without the emotion now.

Every single person I know who does not support NUFC who watched that agrees the ref did well today...Apart from missing the pen and the Colo

Ian, Glen, Howard, Andrew, Robbie and Andre?

Arsenal are c***s and I look forward to watching them win nothing again. Would rather Chelsea won than them.

Nah, just nah

Nah Arsenal are kinda naff and all but not racist angry small time cunts. Also I like Wenger's ridiculous puffer jackets and his stubborn refusal to sign the players he needs, like he's trying to play in hard mode to prove he can (and he can't)

Arsenal are cunts and I look forward to watching them win nothing again. Would rather Chelsea won than them.

Nah, just nah

[emoji38] I hesitated, but I stand by it.

Doesn't really matter anyway because Arsenal are a team of absolute bottlers who will never come close to winning the league