AFC Bournemouth vs Newcastle United - Saturday 07/11/15 12:45 (Live on BT Sport)

bowlingcrofty

Gosling's looked quite threatening the last couple of times I've watched Bmouth. Made some good runs into the box. Still no engine or protection for the defence mind.

He did that for us a few times as well, but he always missed the chances when they fell his way. Wouldn't be surprised to see him do the same again, totally loses his bottle at the higher level.

Center midfield battle with our two vs. Dan Gosling. Greatest league in the world etc. etc.

I remember the bugger getting into lots of great positions and fluffing the chances, so I hope he's still got the same shooting boots.

I can't say I remember him doing much at all.  A nothing player. 

And when he did score, ITV missed it.

Did they? when was that?

He scored at the Etihad against Man City when HBA hit the post in the year we finished 5th.

Sure MOTD captured it for posterity.

Gosling's looked quite threatening the last couple of times I've watched Bmouth. Made some good runs into the box. Still no engine or protection for the defence mind.

He did that for us a few times as well, but he always missed the chances when they fell his way. Wouldn't be surprised to see him do the same again, totally loses his bottle at the higher level.

He had a blatant penalty not given early in the season, can't remember who against now. He was basically wiped out 1-on-1 with the keeper. Anyway, he's still below average overall.

Center midfield battle with our two vs. Dan Gosling. Greatest league in the world etc. etc.

I remember the bugger getting into lots of great positions and fluffing the chances, so I hope he's still got the same shooting boots.

I can't say I remember him doing much at all.  A nothing player. 

And when he did score, ITV missed it.

Did they? when was that?

He scored at the Etihad against Man City when HBA hit the post in the year we finished 5th.

Sure MOTD captured it for posterity.

This one was when he played for Everton against Liverpool in a cup game. ITV casually went to adverts.

Somewhat strangely I think he barely got a look in for them in the Championship last year, although he scored a few league cup goals, but has featured much more regularly this year.

Injuries. Harry Arter only just came back and Gozza was his understudy last season IIRC.