Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Newcastle United - 13/12/15 - Post-match reaction from p28

Greg

The way we've played Liverpool and Spurs 2nd halves...fucking hell, if these players give it their all for 90 minutes more often than that well get results.

I proper went MENTAL after the Ayoze winner. Very much the same reaction as last weekend. Bring on Villa, and please put in 90 mintues of effort, desire, and the fans will back them loudly. Another Norwich massacre would be nice.

The way we've played Liverpool and Spurs 2nd halves...fucking hell, if these players give it their all for 90 minutes more often than that well get results.

I proper went MENTAL after the Ayoze winner. Very much the same reaction as last weekend. Bring on Villa, and please put in 90 mintues of effort, desire, and the fans will back them loudly. Another Norwich massacre would be nice.

I sometimes wish they wouldn't do stuff like this, so I could really give up caring :lol:

I think it's sometimes a bit simplistic to say 'why don't they show this spirit all the time'. There are so many factors at work, hopefully now they've tasted a couple of big wins they will start to show it a bit more regularly.