Pavel Srníček (1968–2015)

sempuki

Always remembered he liked playing in white socks no matter what the official colour of our socks were. And I followed him doing that when I was playing as a keeper too.

Come on Pav. Get well soon.

Me too! I reckon a lot of teenage keepers in the mid 90s did the white sock look. Had Reusch gloves because of him as well. Friggin love the bloke

An induced coma is relatively standard procedure in this situation. My Mum was in a similar situation a couple of years ago as an unfit 66 year old and pulled through absolutely fine, here's hoping Pav does the same

Always remembered he liked playing in white socks no matter what the official colour of our socks were. And I followed him doing that when I was playing as a keeper too.

Come on Pav. Get well soon.

He played in tracksuit bottoms during his first couple of seasons here.

My thoughts are with Pav & his family at this bad time - he was a great servant to NUFC and Lenny Hepple, Pop Robson's father-in-law who was a balance expert used by KK thought Pav was the most supple player on our books during KKs time.

Always remember a save against Everton when he was going the wrong way because of a deflection and twisted in mid-air at almost ground level to make the save...

Loves the club and the fans - hope he fights through it all.