Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

Things were obviously going way too well. For fuck's sake.

Though the club and player are yet to make a definitive decision as to whether they will contest the charge, it is understood that Shelvey has privately maintained throughout the course of the investigation that he did not utter the alleged discriminatory words.

If he did say anything of that nature though then he's obviously a complete dickhead. There's a fucking Moroccan in our squad as well.

Things were obviously going way too well. For fuck's sake.

Though the club and player are yet to make a definitive decision as to whether they will contest the charge, it is understood that Shelvey has privately maintained throughout the course of the investigation that he did not utter the alleged discriminatory words.

If he did say anything of that nature though then he's obviously a complete dickhead. There's a fucking Moroccan in our squad as well.

Before all this if I had to put money that one player in our squad would be charged with racial abuse of an opposing player than it'd have been on Shelvey like :lol:

Odd timing, but if he's said something racist it'll be massively disappointing. He'll deserve whatever ban he gets if that's the case. I wonder what he's alleged to have said, as I can't remember any remonstrations at the time from the Wolves lot.

Guest firetotheworks

Suspended by the club.

Where's this news?

TWD text me it. Im gathering hes fibbing since nobody else has mentioned it.

Here man, don't post it then. Ffs.

It's an incredibly thick and ignorant thing to do like if found to be true. I suspect they'll wanna  keep the league entertaining and free from one team steam rolling it though as obviously it plays into the hands of Sky and their entertainment business.

All in all he should be banned and for several games if true and if not, this should be put to bed quickly if there's no evidence. If there evidence to the contrary proving clear innocence then just ban their players for a game [emoji38]