Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

Ali was reacting as though he had been stamped on before Shelvey was near him, the referee was sending him off before he left his foot there. Trouble is someone should have made sure Ali had something to scream about after that.

Wake up man.

You wake up. Look at Ali's reaction BEFORE Shelvey gets there. He's down holding his head and throwing it back as though he's been stamped on, only then does Shelvey put his foot there which is when Ali repeated his antics. Shelvey was getting sent off before he put his foot there because referee's protect big name players. Ali should also have a ban for play acting.

:lol: howay man, don't talk shit. Shelvey clearly did it on purpose and deserved all he got.

Yes, Alli is a horrid, loathsome cheating little cunt, but you get plenty of those in football and as the alleged captain, Shelvey should have the required temperament to be able to handle himself correctly.

Ali was reacting as though he had been stamped on before Shelvey was near him, the referee was sending him off before he left his foot there. Trouble is someone should have made sure Ali had something to scream about after that.

Wake up man.

You wake up. Look at Ali's reaction BEFORE Shelvey gets there. He's down holding his head and throwing it back as though he's been stamped on, only then does Shelvey put his foot there which is when Ali repeated his antics. Shelvey was getting sent off before he put his foot there because referee's protect big name players. Ali should also have a ban for play acting.

Yeah. I've watched it and none of that is true.

Ref was 5 metres away and saw him step on his foot. That's why he got sent off.

Wake up man.

Jesus fucking Christ, man. How do you link standard play acting to Shelvey's stamp? Alli's theatrics pre-stamp means nothing to the fact that the twat stamped on him. How you can play the ifs and buts game on this is unreal.

Wake up man.

There's no defence for Shelvey  none. He intentionally stepped on his ankle. That is a straight red card. Idiot.

I'm not defending him, I'm saying he was off because of Ali's reaction before he leaves his foot there.

The Shelvey of the first half of last season sure hugely important, the Shelvey of the second half after his racism ban was imo poor. He's too inconsistent. However what can't be emphasised enough is that we will never shift him on his wages

Guest neesy111

Wake up man.

There's no defence for Shelvey  none. He intentionally stepped on his ankle. That is a straight red card. Idiot.

I'm not defending him, I'm saying he was off because of Ali's reaction before he leaves his foot there.

He wasn't sent off from the reaction.  The referee saw the whole incident.

Wake up man.

You're wrong. The referee sees Shelvey stand on Alli, and that's why he gets sent off, no other reason.

Wake up man.

What ? because Ali knocked the ball a couple of yards away as Shelvey wanted to get the ball. It's pathetic for Shelvey to react that way for that.

Wake up man.

And the real world is saying he wasnt....

He was already getting up when Shelvey stepped on him.

Don't know why I'm even debating this beyond "WAKE UP"

Wake up man.

What utter nonsense