Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

Swansea fans seem bitter as f***.

Of course we are, he wanted out and ensured he played badly and made no attempt to win games. He had a couple of games to put himself in the shop window and did everything he could to lose us the games. What does that tell you about his attitude.

Good riddance indeed.

The noise I'm getting is that we'll love him for the first 6 months, but once something goes wrong and he gets a bollocking then expect him to give up. Also expect a red card of 2.

When I asked if they knew who our manager was and could they see him give anyone a bollocking the response was 'fair point'.

(Oh and they all agree with my views on Pardew ripping the soul out of the club so they must know something......)

Swansea fans seem bitter as f***.

Of course we are, he wanted out and ensured he played badly and made no attempt to win games. He had a couple of games to put himself in the shop window and did everything he could to lose us the games. What does that tell you about his attitude.

Good riddance indeed.

Finally a true replacement for Cabaye :smitten:

I cannot stop watching that video, man. What the f*** is he actually doing? Is there some context to it that I'm missing?

My best guess

http://i.imgur.com/bgzjpbP.png

:lol: :lol: You're on fire today, BlueStar.

I cannot stop watching that video, man. What the f*** is he actually doing? Is there some context to it that I'm missing?

My best guess

http://i.imgur.com/bgzjpbP.png

I put that on our board and someone suggested that Curtis told him if he pulled his socks up this game there would be a transfer for him  :)

No one's said that they care about the price, they're just talking about worth.

Too many people desperate to grasp anything that looks 'good'

That's exactly the whole point of being a football fan ffs. It's not like it will make a difference if we all just went into a sulk over this transfer :lol: