Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Essentially it's difficult for a team to work optimally if a lot of members change during the project - even if the new members are better than the ones they replaced. 

We still need a striker.  We'll have a team that has the synergy of a team in August when we are in February. That's going to be difficult. We'll gain by having better played but lose out by having them in the team so late in the season.

Christ, I hear enough shit like this at work. Please don't infect the forum with it too.

I think the quality of the midfield has improved. But it's a whole new midfield in January. Difficult time to develop 'velocity' in Agile talk.

That doesn't even make sense.

It's difficult to create velocity if a team has core members changed mid-sprint or even mid project.  What's difficult to understand?

I don't know, maybe you comparing a football team to agile software development? It's nonsensical. Why not use the words "chemistry" or "understanding" like a normal human being?

I think the quality of the midfield has improved. But it's a whole new midfield in January. Difficult time to develop 'velocity' in Agile talk.

Need more standups. Daily isn't cutting it. Let's go hourly. More post it notes too.

Need more standups. Daily isn't cutting it. Let's go hourly. More post it notes too.

:lol: McClaren needs to do a better job of grooming his backlog.