C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

In other news, Man Utd fans still cunts.

Was at a birthday party pissup at a pub over the weekend, and this Man U fan decided to start talking to me, unprovoked, about footie. Opens with, "hey Newcastle fan! Alan Pardew is killing it, eh? Haha, you guys must hate how well he's doing at Palace!" Shocked, I advised him to look at the last 10 results for Palace, and how Palace fans are sounding much like us in their similar complaints about him, and he goes, "yeah yeah, it's only a bad run. He's a fantastic manager. You guys aren't doing any better with McLaren, either! I LOVE McLaren." His actual words. He goes on and on about how much he loves McLaren and how he's the best number two Man U's ever had. And of course, he ends with the mega-troll line, "I love Newcastle, I want you guys to stay up, but I don't know what's wrong with your club! You've had two great managers but you're still down there!"

The quotes, obviously, are paraphrased. I'm still fucking reeling.

When we're losing 3-0 to Rotherham next season with Mike Ashley still in the club, whilst Palace, Pardew and Sunderland are all in the Premier League - we can all laugh together so much and cheer on that late Sunderland goal. We'll all be the real winners.

The significance of Pardew is irrelevant, we have had many s*** managers before him and I'm sure we'll have many more in the future. Pardew is s*** and failing at another club, who cares? Saying "I told you so" to Palace fans is embarrassing and petty, I mean we've got so much to laugh at other people for in our current situation.

Absolutely no logical reason for any football supporter to wish relegation on their team.

Of course, I would probably accept relegation if it was guaranteed to get rid of Ashley (and replace him with a decent owner), but it will not. Why people act like relegation would be an answer to anything I do not know. Ashley will only sell the football club when Ashley wants to, not a day before. Relegation will only lessen the value of his prized asset, therefore he would aim to achieve promotion to regain elite status. He would not walk away, just like last time.

Therefore we would come back up then what? Actively hope we get relegated again? What is the point in that?

Whether people accept it or not, Ashley is here and will be for as long as he wants. Until a buyer comes along and offers Ashley a price that he deems acceptable (as we all know that would probably be a daft value) then he will not sell us. Rather than sitting on our hands and cheering on Sunderland, the more constructive thing to do would be to arrange a consortium of wealthy supporters to buy NUFC back (highly challenging but has been achieved elsewhere). No amount of protesting will oust Ashley, we've been and tried it all - unless every single NUFC fan in the world stopped attending games or putting money into the club, it will have no effect - the chances of that happening? Nil.

Sadly there are a lot of bored millionaires who want to buy football clubs but have absolutely f*** all idea (Leeds, Villa, us being prime examples).

Of course I hate what my beloved club has become, we all do.

PS - I'd like to distance myself from TCD's terrible forrin opinion

We haven't like. Barely scratched the surface. Half the time fans have been actively against it. Whilst you may not agree, the logic is there that a man who is only interested in the premier league provided his company benefit won't be if we're not. Not to say it won't be unproblematic but the logic is fine. Ashley will stay as you say as long he wants and the reason he wants Newcastle united is premier league exposure. I'd wager it wouldn't be pretty if he left knowing who he is but no Premier league and Ashley has no interest. Period. Why else would he bother otherwise?

I'm not arsed about if another billionaire can come in because they likely won't oversee a clusterfuck like this one.

Yes.  Forrin.  I don't mean this in a xenophobic way.  It's just so much easier to be fixated on Pardew hate when you live abroad.  Come in this thread get the latest quote to salivate over. 

I don't see how you live in England, here the crap Fat Sam spouts every week.  Hear the crap the media talk about Sam every week. How he manages Sunderland.  And genuinely want that team to win against Palace. I'm always going to dislike Sunderland.  I'm guessing for most Palace mean little beyond Pardew.

Good chance Pardew doesn't see our 2016 at Palace anyway.

Remind me how you "here" the crap Fat Sam spouts. Is he travelling the north-east bellowing in the streets? Or is it perhaps through a medium that is available across the globe, such as television or the Internet?

You're a forrin, you wouldn't understand.

It's completely understandable for people to hate Pardew. He has that quality, about him. Obviously this stems from the way the media, have portrayed him as this fantastic manager, and the way we've had our noses rubbed in every win he has had there. I don't think it has no significance, either, it's much harder to erase the myth that Newcastle fans are delusional, expect too much, or fickle, when his bullshit is being peddled as gospel. In my opinion it had a discouraging affect on some fans (not all), when it came to protesting against him and ultimately removing him from the club. Therefore it's important for us to be able to say,"look at Pardew, we were right about him", so that when the next one comes along we can, protest or even simply, voice our concern with out being ridiculed.

I understand,we should be worrying about our own club, and we should, and many do, but there's nothing wrong with, celebrating potential Pardew's downfall, either.

Same media on BBC and SS that regularly say "Newcastle would have stayed up if they didn't sack Big Sam". That regularly used us as an example to West Ham as "be careful what you wish for".

This 10 game streak has already made pundits talk about Pardew's incredibly "streakiness". Unable to halt a slide quickly.

Guest firetotheworks

Yes.  Forrin.  I don't mean this in a xenophobic way.  It's just so much easier to be fixated on Pardew hate when you live abroad.  Come in this thread get the latest quote to salivate over. 

I don't see how you live in England, here the crap Fat Sam spouts every week.  Hear the crap the media talk about Sam every week. How he manages Sunderland.  And genuinely want that team to win against Palace. I'm always going to dislike Sunderland.  I'm guessing for most Palace mean little beyond Pardew.

Good chance Pardew doesn't see our 2016 at Palace anyway.

You're genuinely beyond fucking nuts like. :lol: Another outrageous theory based on nothing but your own bullshit filled gut.

No matter how much I want my club back, I couldn't go celebrating a Sunderland goal.  Does this mean you will be celebrating again when they score against us in the Derby? Will help them pull away and put us more in the s***.

It's about Pardew for me, not Sunderland. So no, I will not be cheering if Sunderland score against us.

Love to know if everyones still happy clapping Sunderland's equaliser now

Yeah I am. :lol: We were relegated before that game and we are relegated after - it's always been only in our hands and the blame only at our feet. So I'll milk whatever petty shadenfreude I can from a result that doesn't especially help either of them thank you very much.

Yeah I am. :lol: We were relegated before that game and we are relegated after - it's always been only in our hands and the blame only at our feet. So I'll milk whatever petty shadenfreude I can from a result that doesn't especially help either of them thank you very much.

That's what I don't get either. As if one fucking point gained by Sunderland against a man who destroyed our football club is going to be the difference at the end of the day.

11 on the spin. Get the fuck in.

Exactly. Fools.

Aye, I'm sure anyone who did was definitely under the impression that we would win tonight. :lol: