C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest firetotheworks

He could take them down and unless he was foreign they'd blame everything and everything else.

Every single game they've previewed they've ended with "but will their best player want to stay with them next season?". They even spent 10 minutes talking about all Spurs players wanting to leave after the Euros.

Bunch of absolute cunts the lot of them.

So all that dogshit about sackpardew, Pardew being a good manager and NUFC fans being stupid and yet all but Nicholas reckon we'll win today. Okay.

Best bit was them just dismissing the Palace player saying Pardew just thinks short term, absolutely bang on the money yet they say it's nonsense. It's as if they haven't seen his teams play or noticed his record in management at all.

The SackPardew lot having their say in The Times

http://i.imgur.com/yMNCT7H.jpg

He was the Grima Wormtongue to Mike Ashley's Saruman. With the club being King Theoden, obviously.

I'll get me coat.

Compare and contrast with the way they're discussing Martinez at present.

Huge similarities as well given that they both finished 5th then dropped off a cliff. I bet Martinez' two seasons after coming 5th are miles better than Pardew's. In fact I'm going to have a look.

Newcastle: P76  W26  D12  L38  F88  A127  GD -39  Points 90

Everton: P72  W21  W25  L26  F101  A98  GD +3  Points 88

Not terribly different actually, we had slightly more wins but way more defeats (obviously this is with 4 games left of Everton's season). The GD is the really massive difference.