C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Will it only have the Premier League managers? Would love having Rafa on the sidelines while blazing through the Championship. Wouldn't mind getting Mitro thumping the ball towards Pardew in a FA Cup tie too!

Guest firetotheworks

Just had the most convoluted of thoughts about this cunt. I reckon if we had the ability to see into the future and knew that his life would end in ruins, we could pass that information onto people who are suicidal and they'd probably want to stick around to see it. I also reckon that it's time for bed.

Just had the most convoluted of thoughts about this cunt. I reckon if we had the ability to see into the future and knew that his life would end in ruins, we could pass that information onto people who are suicidal and they'd probably want to stick around to see it. I also reckon that it's time for bed.

Wouldn't that just make them a bit happy that it will happen, and give them less incentive to stick around knowing justice is coming rather than wanting to stick around for the possibility?

Guest firetotheworks

Wouldn't that just make them a bit happy that it will happen, and give them less incentive to stick around knowing justice is coming rather than wanting to stick around for the possibility?

Nah, I'd want to watch it unfold like.

Nah, I'd want to watch it unfold like.

If I was suicidal and desperately loved Harry Potter back before the last book came out, I'd want to wait for the seventh and last book to come out before ending it. If JK Rowling told me how everything would end, and I already was at the edge, why would I wait now happily knowing how things end in the one thing I wanted to know before dying?