C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Not even Pardew can get a team relegated with Benteke, Remy, Townsend, Zaha, Wilshere and Cabaye in it.

As if any of those players will give a f*** man. Imagine signing that lot and still ending up in a relegation fight every season.

He nearly got us relegated for a similar talented team.

Not even Pardew can get a team relegated with Benteke, Remy, Townsend, Zaha, Wilshere and Cabaye in it.

Thing is a competent manager could have that squad challenging for a European place but as long as Pardew keeps them up people will be saying he's done a good job.

Thing is a competent manager could have that squad challenging for a European place but as long as Pardew keeps them up people will be saying he's done a good job.

Their fans are very much 'know their place' types too

Guest firetotheworks

We don't really have the luxury of selling Dummett unfortunately.

While that's true, I don't get this whole thing about having players for having players sake. Yeah, we do have worse players than him in that position so getting rid of him isn't that great a priority, but God, there must be better players out there for £4.5m, because Dummet at left back, most notibly when we're in possession is absolutely lifting.

You're an idiot.

noun, plural consensuses.

majority of opinion:

The consensus of the group was that they should meet twice a month.

general agreement or concord; harmony.

We don't really have the luxury of selling Dummett unfortunately.

While that's true, I don't get this whole thing about having players for having players sake. Yeah, we do have worse players than him in that position so getting rid of him isn't that great a priority, but God, there must be better players out there for £4.5m, because Dummet at left back, most notibly when we're in possession is absolutely lifting.

Aye there probably is, but can we find them and sign them in the next few hours? And would the gain be noticeable? Not sure.

You're an idiot.

Anyone who rates Dummett is clearly an idiot.

i'd seel dummet for £4.5m if we had adequate cover at LB & CB already in place that was better than him, i'm not convinced that's the case (yet) so for the fee it's not worth the risk imo

that said i went to the huddersfield match and he was the worst player on the pitch, comically bad tbh