C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

You're an idiot.

Anyone who rates Dummett is clearly an idiot.

i'd seel dummet for £4.5m if we had adequate cover at LB & CB already in place that was better than him, i'm not convinced that's the case (yet) so for the fee it's not worth the risk imo

that said i went to the huddersfield match and he was the worst player on the pitch, comically bad tbh

Nobody came out of that Huddersfield match with any credit. Dummet has looked pretty solid since. He's worth more than £4.5m as a very useful squad player.

Guest firetotheworks

You're an idiot.

Like the bloke in your avatar you mean? :lol:

We both know that if the time comes that the forum starts rating him at the level that you do, you'll do a complete heel turn on him and insist that he's a terrible coward. :lol:

Ironically he was probably more useful to us in the premier because he can defend reasonably well. In the championship though you need full backs who can get at the opposition so we can show them their place.

You're an idiot.

Like the bloke in your avatar you mean? :lol:

We both know that if the time comes that the forum starts rating him at the level that you do, you'll do a complete heel turn on him and insist that he's a terrible coward. :lol:

I don't even rate him that highly. Good defender and a good lad, but a poor footballer. Definitely the type you want at the club, though.

Wilshere looks off to Roma now.

Roma look loaded with midfielders, he'll do nothing there

Other than get smashed in some of Rome`s top titybars on a not infrequent basis, punctuated by the odd midfield dribble

Wilshere has gone up in my estimation. On paper Palace would be the better choice, bigger club, in London and an established premier league club, You would think Palace would offer higher wages too. The only reason I can think he would choose palace over Bournemouth is that he rates Bournemouth's chances with Eddie Howe over Palace's chances with Pardew. Good choice.