C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

The BBC Sport website seems to love Allardyce for some reason.

There are 3 stories alone about him on the main page. Also this piece from their chief sports writer saying how wonderful Allardyce is: -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38408288

This is my least favourite part: -

His reputation as a troubleshooter is actually enhanced by the fate of two clubs who sacked him. Newcastle United and Blackburn Rovers both dispensed with his services - in January 2008 and December 2010 respectively - and down the line both eventually dropped into the Championship.

Well I remember the song during his reign was "we're shit and we're sick of it". You'd be hard pushed to find any Newcastle fan who wasn't happy to this day that Allardyce was sacked by NUFC.

Looks like it will be another miracle job when he keeps Crystal Palace up even though nobody thinks they should be down where they are with their current squad anyway.

There are 3 stories alone about him on the main page. Also this piece from their chief sports writer saying how wonderful Allardyce is: -

His reputation as a troubleshooter is actually enhanced by the fate of two clubs who sacked him. Newcastle United and Blackburn Rovers both dispensed with his services - in January 2008 and December 2010 respectively - and down the line both eventually dropped into the Championship.

Well I remember the song during his reign was "we're s*** and we're sick of it". You'd be hard pushed to find any Newcastle fan who wasn't happy to this day that Allardyce was sacked by NUFC.

Looks like it will be another miracle job when he keeps Crystal Palace up even though nobody thinks they should be down where they are with their current squad anyway.

I note that the awful BBC fail to mention that when KK took over from Allardyce, he not only improved the football but saved the club from the relegation fate it would have endured that season, had Allardyce remained as manager...only the engineered departure of KK the following September, was the reason for the club being relegated.

Still, the BBC acting true to form and only putting their own slant on events...as usual.

Well I remember the song during his reign was "we're shit and we're sick of it". You'd be hard pushed to find any Newcastle fan who wasn't happy to this day that Allardyce was sacked by NUFC.

There's not much you can do to stop the English media fawning over certain home grown managers, seems even those who are blatantly corrupt can do no wrong. Allardyce has landed on his feet here. A very good squad of players considering the size of the club he's inherited, low expectations and a chance to put all the sleaze behind him and have the nation eating out of his grubby hand again. It makes you despair sometimes, but I'm glad we're shot of both him and Pardew a long time ago, and as long as they are never associated with us again, they can continue to bounce around the football leagues.

Well I remember the song during his reign was "we're s*** and we're sick of it". You'd be hard pushed to find any Newcastle fan who wasn't happy to this day that Allardyce was sacked by NUFC.

I note that the awful BBC fail to mention that when KK took over from Allardyce, he not only improved the football but saved the club from the relegation fate it would have endured that season, had Allardyce remained as manager...only the engineered departure of KK the following September, was the reason for the club being relegated.

Still, the BBC acting true to form and only putting their own slant on events...as usual.

It is quite shocking to me how fast the BBC has gone from being probably the best news source in the world, to being a vile and petty spin-doctoring pile of s***.

How bad is BFS compared to Pardew? Can't believe we couldn't have got someone more inspirational than that :(

Even if you don't like palace surely we have suffered enough and now this.

By the way just had a look at the Sunderland forums for the first time. Weird how different they are from the Newcastle one. It's like reading a forum for red necks. The support for Alan Johnson, is sickening. They are still praising him now!!

By the way just had a look at the Sunderland forums for the first time. Weird how different they are from the Newcastle one. It's like reading a forum for red necks. The support for Alan Johnson, is sickening. They are still praising him now!!

Must be a mag plant

Imagine planning to never watch Home Alone, man. Imagine going through life like that.

For once I agree with Ron.

Worse, imagine a childhood without having seen home alone? It's how sociopaths are made.

:lol: funny. That said, maybe wanting to inflict the extreme violence 'Kevin' (who we'd definitely need to talk about if he was one of our children) does in the film is a better predictor of a future psycho killer.  ???

How bad is BFS compared to Pardew? Can't believe we couldn't have got someone more inspirational than that :(

Even if you don't like palace surely we have suffered enough and now this.

No axe to grind with Palace, but suffered enough? You only had two years of him. We had five, then got lumbered with that oaf carver and then nearly a season of steve effing mcclaren. You have no idea what suffering is!  ;D

I havent seen any media criticising the appointment of the corrupt toad. He should never work in Football again. Imagine if Capello had been found to be corrupt whilst in England? The Sun and the Mail would have a field day.

I havent seen any media criticising the appointment of the corrupt toad. He should never work in Football again. Imagine if Capello had been found to be corrupt whilst in England? The Sun and the Mail would have a field day.

That's because the sun and Mail are xenophobic scum.

But sadly football seems to accept anyone. Teams have wanted or signed players who are rapists, convicted for sexual abuse, convicted for domestic abuse, assault or done for racism.

I didn't want him at palace, partly for the reasons you've said, but football has far worse in terms of morals.

It's absolutely unbelievable hearing pundits saying he should get the Swansea job because he's a good manager!

I think he might well keep Swansea up. Then go in to decline as he always does. Might not be a bad appointment if they took him for six months! They would be nailed on to beat us on 3 January.

Imagine planning to never watch Home Alone, man. Imagine going through life like that.

For once I agree with Ron.

Worse, imagine a childhood without having seen home alone? It's how sociopaths are made.

:lol: