C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

There was at least some logic to it when he did it at NUFC as he appeared to be encouraged and even incentivised to, fuck knows why he's carried it on at Palace and West Brom though [emoji38]

The lower expectations are, the longer he can cling on. Excuse-shaped-irons in the fire like any kind of player sell are handy too.

He's also had a great week on the training ground, but if the players don't do it on the pitch - what can he do from behind the white chalk lines? Poor guy.

Mad how sought-after Evans is. £25m for a guy who looked to be going down the Sunderland Man Utd reject route.

2nd best centre half I’ve seen in a Sunderland shirt made Nyron Nosworthy look competent

Only Bould beats him. I know we’ve had some shite like...

Classic Alan fucking Pardew right there for you.

Cue the media saying Pardew couldn't stop the big boys snapping his players up hence he has the media's backing for an upcoming dreadful run of form towards the end of the season.

Guest neesy111

At the time there was a poster who called Pardew coming to us about 6 weeks before it happened... he said his contract had financial incentives to shift players.

Golfmag

Guest neesy111

I remember Mole scoffing at the idea of signing Evans because we had that freak Yanga-Mbiwa in our ranks Who is miles better. 

Mbiwa, managed better, could've done a lot more for us.

Yeap, won the French league.

I remember Mole scoffing at the idea of signing Evans because we had that freak Yanga-Mbiwa in our ranks Who is miles better. 

Mbiwa, managed better, could've done a lot more for us.

Yeap, won the French league.

Don't think they'd have let us enter it, mate.