C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest Howaythetoon

Our customer today was a WBA fan (working in Kingswinford) 40 odd years a season ticket holder, he was there a few weeks back when we drew 2-2 and we of course got talking about football and Pardew and bless him... he thinks they have got a manager who will go at teams and keep clean sheets, although he said he hasn’t been impressed with the football thus far. I told him to have a look at the Sack Pardew website and also filled him in on what we had to suffer. He jokingly said thanks, I may have to give up my ST of 40 odd years now... canny fella, had some great stories about the Baggies back in the 70s and 80s regarding their black players who put up with some s***, but came out on top. I loved it when he said we deserve better than that Ashley fella. See even other fans know the score with the fat c***. I of course said you deserve better than Pardew...

Guest Howaythetoon

Didn’t Rich famously go to a match with a Back Pardew banner or something in the same style as Sack Pardew? No doubt designed by Ian W...

It said “Long Live The King”, me and Ian held up either end.

I genuinely just find him funny now that he’s not here, he brings a lot of entertainment.

If he said that sort of stuff as our manager I'd be seething, but as someone else's problem it makes great comedy.

"I said to the players when I arrived I don't think Christmas parties are appropriate in the position we're in. So the staff haven't had a party and the players haven't had a party, but I've had a party" he said.

:spit:

Probably made them all buy him gifts as well.

"I said to the players when I arrived I don't think Christmas parties are appropriate in the position we're in. So the staff haven't had a party and the players haven't had a party, but I've had a party" he said.

I'd say that's 100% Brent but Brent wouldn't do that to his employees :lol: The delivery is Brent, the sentiment is Cunt.