C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

West Ham United (2003-2006) Win percentage: 41.1

High times: Gains promotion to Premier League via 2005 play-off final. Finishes ninth in 2006 and loses to Liverpool on penalties in one of the great FA Cup finals. Low times: Had sexual intercourse with a player's wife, and attempted to cover it up by selling the player during the following Summer transfer window. The remaining playing staff would find about Pardew's transgressions and a lockeroom coup (against the manager) was led by Nigel Reo Coker. Sacked in December 2006 having overseen West Ham’s worst run of defeats in more than 70 years.

Edited.

Curious you edited the Wet Spam entry - I would have thought a comprehensive list of Pardew's "Low Times" at the Toon would have run for hundreds of pages!

Also curious that the edited entry didn't include "Saw fit to choose English cloggers over Argentinian superstars for... reasons".

“I thought I had come back well at Newcastle with the second team I built there. I was unfortunate to lose that team to transfers, big players like Loïc Rémy, Yohan Cabaye, Demba Ba. My win percentage in the Premier League, when you consider the clubs I’ve been at and the budgets I’ve had, I know it’s healthy. With buying and selling, I think I was in credit at Newcastle, not that the fans want to hear that."

Get in the fucking sea you fucking cretin cunt motherfucker twat arsehole.

in credit :lol:

Remy who was only here on loan, Cabaye who he kept whoring out as soon as he opened his mouth and Ba who he wouldn't shut up about the clause. Aye, very fucking unlucky to lose them three, Alan. Very unlucky indeed. Also trying to claim that he built that team, as if he had even heard of any of them before they arrived at SJP.

Could anyone post pictures of either of his two bad runs of form at Newcastle, his Palace one and the Welsh town banner? Preferably all 4 haha but if anyone could help with any that would be good.

West Ham United (2003-2006) Win percentage: 41.1

High times: Gains promotion to Premier League via 2005 play-off final. Finishes ninth in 2006 and loses to Liverpool on penalties in one of the great FA Cup finals. Low times: Had sexual intercourse with a player's wife, and attempted to cover it up by selling the player during the following Summer transfer window. The remaining playing staff would find about Pardew's transgressions and a lockeroom coup (against the manager) was led by Nigel Reo Coker. Sacked in December 2006 having overseen West Ham’s worst run of defeats in more than 70 years.

Edited.

Curious you edited the Wet Spam entry - I would have thought a comprehensive list of Pardew's "Low Times" at the Toon would have run for hundreds of pages!

Also curious that the edited entry didn't include "Saw fit to choose English cloggers over Argentinian superstars for... reasons".

Despite the actions & blame deflecting statements/contradictions  (while at SportsDirect United) which has rightfully earned himself widespread hatred on Tyneside, for being a company Yes Man and footballing troglodyte,  this chapter (at West Ham) I feel provides the biggest insight into the man's character - how far he'll go in order to save his own skin, after behaving in such an unprofessional manner in the first place.

Highly annoying how the team's performance is so rarely mentioned when it comes to low points with us. Obviously the headbutt was an embarrassment but even an article as long as that just glosses over the numerous records he set for us.

Highly annoying how the team's performance is so rarely mentioned when it comes to low points with us. Obviously the headbutt was an embarrassment but even an article as long as that just glosses over the numerous records he set for us.

:nods: His losing streaks, his derby records, his sorry excuses for tactics etc. were all far worse than a spur of the moment headbutt, as embarrassing as that was.

His win percentage at Newcastle was lower than all of the clubs he was sacked from bar Charlton. I doubt the average punter would be aware of it though.

:nods: His losing streaks, his derby records, his sorry excuses for tactics etc. were all far worse than a spur of the moment headbutt, as embarrassing as that was.

Dont forget his lose ratio with us is bigger than his win ratio.