C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

4 hours ago, Chris_R said:

Made me want my own fucking team to get beat. Incomprehensible that I'd tune in to our matches just to cheer opposition goals. I'll never forgive him for that.

Is that Premier League title-winning Danny Simpson?

(Yeah, I know, he was still shit)

Aye the very one. He was still bang average and not even a top 10 level

PL defender. 

6 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

That squad was immensely over rated.

Williamson

Ryan Taylor

Steven Taylor

Santon

Cisse (first 6 months aside)

Jonas

Simpson

Yanga-Mbiwa

Gouffran

Anita

These were not top 6 level players. 

Krul

Colo

Demba

Cabaye

Tiote

HBA

Is a good spine. Like top 8. But the rest of the team is wasn’t particularly good. 

That’s a good enough spine to not be floundering in trouble constantly. 

20 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

The cunt actually made me want Man Utd to win the FA Cup

OIP.jpg.b567722237bd0820bc4ce93192a8844d.jpg

I will never forget the noise that came out of my face when I saw this live. It was pure reptilian hatred. It was instinctive. If I'd had pets they would have started snarling. Absolutely feral.

6 hours ago, Interpolic said:

We're his Newcastle friends. 

:lol: I laugh about that post where you said you met him in a dream and he wound you the fuck up so fucking often.

2 hours ago, Mike said:

I will never forget the noise that came out of my face when I saw this live. It was pure reptilian hatred. It was instinctive. If I'd had pets they would have started snarling. Absolutely feral.

I can empathise.  I started throwing invective at a TV screen, like a mad old cunt getting angry at a news channel

• 3 months later...
On 16/02/2023 at 11:24, Kid Icarus said:

His touchline ban affecting the players - if he'd been there it apparently would have been different - hard cut to him on the touchline for the next match vs Arsenal, shouting "no more goals" to the players and us conceding 6 goals

:megusta:

This prick randomly popped into my head today. Remember when he had a proper hard-on for James Tomkins. I’m sure he tried to buy him 2-3 times.

Clearly not the most hateful thing he ever did he but still….cunt!

Hello lads. Happy to see my thread bumped to the front page from time to time. I saw young Eddie bagging yet another win. Palace didn’t offer much, not sure if old Roy ever stood a chance.  He’s on a good streak at the moment that Eddie. Hasn’t lost in many games. Just like when I was manager. He knows and understands the value of these streaks. Most top managers do. 
I had a decent lunch today I must say. 

See ya later. 

• 1 month later...

As much as I hated him at the time, to be fair to him he speaks really well about us now and seems genuinely pleased we're doing well. Seemed to enjoy his time with us somehow. Certainly don't despise him as much as I used to, and definitely not as much as Bruce.

14 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

As much as I hated him at the time, to be fair to him he speaks really well about us now and seems genuinely pleased we're doing well. Seemed to enjoy his time with us somehow. Certainly don't despise him as much as I used to, and definitely not as much as Bruce.

As much of c**t he was he's head and shoulders above Bruce. At least he never once claimed to be a life long fan/geordie

Edited by gjohnson

:lol: Incredible to see some people falling for latterday Pards PR, even on this forum. Reputation management is pretty much the only thing he was ever good at. 

Any media appearances relating to NUFC are a vehicle for aggrandizing himself. He's delighted we're doing well because it is an opportunity for him to reinforce his association with a club that is on the ascendancy in a big way. 

5 minutes ago, Barnes23 said:

:lol: Incredible to see some people falling for latterday Pards PR, even on this forum. Reputation management is pretty much the only thing he was ever good at. 

Any media appearances relating to NUFC are a vehicle for aggrandizing himself. He's delighted we're doing well because it is an opportunity for him to reinforce his association with a club that is on the ascendancy in a big way. 

And people persist in thinking human nature can be improved.