C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Just heard him on SSN. "It was the most one sided game he's ever been involved in was the second half".

What a write-off that c*** is!

It genuinely was though, Pards is 100% accurate with that :lol:

Just heard him on SSN. "It was the most one sided game he's ever been involved in was the second half".

What a write-off that c*** is!

It genuinely was though, Pards is 100% accurate with that :lol:

Was it shite man!

Their next few games are what you would call winnable, if he doesn't get any they're fucked. They'll be no 5/6 game winning streak to bail him out after those games imo.

You know that's not his way, he'll struggle in those "winable" games and get a couple of spawny wins against some top of the table clubs just to keep everyone thinking he's "turned a corner"

Their next few games are what you would call winnable, if he doesn't get any they're fucked. They'll be no 5/6 game winning streak to bail him out after those games imo.

You know that's not his way, he'll struggle in those "winable" games and get a couple of spawny wins against some top of the table clubs just to keep everyone thinking he's "turned a corner"

I think this time is different, i have no real reason for thinking that other than hope and hatred mind.

I think this time is different, i have no real reason for thinking that other than hope and hatred mind.

I'm fine with that, I want him to keep himself in a job long enough to burn the entire house down! He needs to go down in a blaze where there's no doubting it was all his fault. If he goes now everyone will be bleating about how he could have turned it round.

I'm fine with that, I want him to keep himself in a job long enough to burn the entire house down! He needs to go down in a blaze where there's no doubting it was all his fault. If he goes now everyone will be bleating about how he could have turned it round.

That's the thing though, even though it'll be his fault they'll be no end of people defending him and saying it won't be. It's so frustrating to see it happen all the time  :explode:

Absolutely no-one.

I said it when he moved there. He's had his big money move, his international career was after his first season at Palace. Cabaye has talent, but he has little heart. He has nothing to play for now, he's on a decent contract at Palace and that's possibly the last decent money move he's going to get at his age. The guy will just go down hill.

Help me out. Who was it that we signed when he thanked himself? Anyone got the quote?

Cabella

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-boss-alan-pardew-thanks-3859841

Jeez, that article. "Worked so hard", seemed more like he had no clue who or what he'd tried to sign, because the player was nothing like he describes, and he himself didn't even like him or give him much time.

Guys an utter bell.

Guest The King of Zembla

Ladies and gentlemen,

I'm new to the forum and would like to make clear that this monarch is in no way related to Alan's regal line. I am a c*** though.

Got his get out of jail card if you ask me with the Remy loan. Think Remy's goals will help to keep him in the job until atleast Christmas. Lost count on the number of ex NUFC players he's managed to sign and linked with. Hoping for a last minute bid for Colback tomorrow though.

Got his get out of jail card if you ask me with the Remy loan. Think Remy's goals will help to keep him in the job until atleast Christmas. Lost count on the number of ex NUFC players he's managed to sign and linked with. Hoping for a last minute bid for Colback tomorrow though.

Good.  Can't wait to hear the excuses from him and his bumchums in the Sky Sports studio when he relegates them.