C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew: "We've made errors for the goals but played well and it frustrates me to say that. It's daft mistakes which have cost us. I think we got carried away at 2-2 and over committed at a set play and it cost us.

"This defeat is a big blow for us because we have some tough games coming up. We're going to have be strong after the internbational break and get some results. We dominated and actually played some good football today.

"We don't look like a team that has lost four games, it's been fine margins. We need to cut out these mistakes, and get ourselves to a position where we can see out a game. We set the target of scoring two goals today and when you do that away from home you should be looking to take the points. Our position in the table is not a reflection of our performances but it is what it is."

Bastard fans probably cheering them on too much

Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew: "We've made errors for the goals but played well and it frustrates me to say that. It's daft mistakes which have cost us. I think we got carried away at 2-2 and over committed at a set play and it cost us.

"This defeat is a big blow for us because we have some tough games coming up. We're going to have be strong after the internbational break and get some results. We dominated and actually played some good football today.

"We don't look like a team that has lost four games, it's been fine margins. We need to cut out these mistakes, and get ourselves to a position where we can see out a game. We set the target of scoring two goals today and when you do that away from home you should be looking to take the points. Our position in the table is not a reflection of our performances but it is what it is."

Bastard fans probably cheering them on too much

:sweetjesus:

love the idea of him sat their thinking "wow, we dominated that game - although we did go 2 goals down - but got carried away cos we were so dominant"  genius level

:lol: He's out of his fucking mind.

make your entire career about scraping 1-0 wins then complain when the margins go against you :yao:

Can't wait til he gets sacked and ends up managing someone like Blackburn or Sheffield United.

Pardew sacked, Moyes sacked, Pardew appointed at Swampfield and takes them down while Fat Sam goes bankrupt from an ill advised investment in a five finger glove company on wearside.