C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

I think the majority of people - outside of arselicking pundits and the odd columnist - have wised up to Pardew and his nonsense. There's simply absolutely nothing to go on if you're claiming that he's a good manager. Plus there's the stuff like the cup final dance, etc, that reaffirm his status as being an absolute bellend above all else. Our fifth place in 2012 was long enough ago now for it not to be mentioned with the same regularity as it was previously.

Nah I disagree. They're 12th. He's doing a great job.

When asked why he had no threat down the left yesterday and why Townsend didn't play he replied with "Townsend wants to play down the right but I've got wiwf for that, so I'm going to have to look at that" :lol: Why buy Townsend if you're not going to play him where he's strongest? He's clueless and people are finding him out now, it's hilarious watching it unravel, he can't hide behind transfers now.

I don't understand how he gets away with hardly any criticism from the media.

Because he has relatives who work at Sky and they go easy on him as he in return gives them lots of access.

if that were true it doesn't explain the rest of the media...

It is true. When Sky/Murdoch owns most of the mainstream media it doesn't really matter. Sky/Talksport/Sun & more and that's the agenda sorted.

the interviewer asked why he left Townsend on the bench then?

"Well - Andros wants to play on the right but I have got Wilf playing well there so I am going to have to look at that"!

Doubly delicious.

"Well - Andros wants to play on the right but I have got Wilf playing well there so I am going to have to look at that"!

Doubly delicious.

Could've been tearing up the division here and learning from Benitez instead. Idiot

Doubly delicious.

Could've been tearing up the division here and learning from Benitez instead. Idiot

Don't blame Townsend for wanting to get back into the premiership to help his England aspirations, but Palace and Pardew or us and Rafa? He deserves all he gets from that choice, he only had to ask ffs.

Doubly delicious.

Shock

Zaha has just got their player of the season and plays the same position as Townsend. He wouldn't be guaranteed a game if he went there so I'm hoping that may sway his decision

Doubly delicious.

Don't blame Townsend for wanting to get back into the premiership to help his England aspirations, but Palace and Pardew or us and Rafa? He deserves all he gets from that choice, he only had to ask ffs.

He took the short term option and is now suffering for it. Fuck him

Doubly delicious.

Probably should have "looked at that" before signing him. The guy is a maniac :lol: