C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Landed on his feet there. Doesn't even need to bother with lowering expectations because they haven't got any. Any old shit he serves up will do.

this is the truth of the matter, as long as he finishes 17th every season and the club isn't going bust he's done his job and they'll laud him as the king

Why doesn't everyone think he's a ****?

I suspect lots of them think he is deep down. It will all come out if he gets the England job. He'll get it much worse than Hodgson and possibly even McClaren. It's clear that David Squires and the blokes on the Football Ramble (one's a toon fan) already think Pardew is a joke.

In general though, journos don't say anything because they don't think we deserve any better. For them, Newcastle are just a struggler, an afterthought. When Pardew left, someone linked to a Talksport (I know) program where Colin Murray said Newcastle have the third largest gate and eighth highest revenue, so Pardew has been a failure. He said the fans were right to expect more. But nobody really considers the resources at the club. We're just supposed to motor along somewhere down the league. It's the same for Everton and Aston Villa, teams that won the league in the eighties. Aston Villa can take three years to win a dozen home games and no-one in the media thinks it's an issue.

I would think that any striker would be a "difficult character to get on with" if he kept being left out in favour of men who've scored zero goals in half a season (even if they've played well otherwise), if other men seem to be considered undroppable after pants performances (even if they've played well sometimes); and if when he is picked he's played in a system that doesn't help him perform. If he's seen as "a bit big for his boots" it might be because he's better than he's being given credit for. That red card he got won't have helped though.

We should either play him to his strengths or let him go to a team which will, for our own good and for his.

From the same thread, we know them feels!

Why doesn't everyone think he's a ****?

I suspect lots of them think he is deep down. It will all come out if he gets the England job. He'll get it much worse than Hodgson and possibly even McClaren. It's clear that David Squires and the blokes on the Football Ramble (one's a toon fan) already think Pardew is a joke.

In general though, journos don't say anything because they don't think we deserve any better. For them, Newcastle are just a struggler, an afterthought. When Pardew left, someone linked to a Talksport (I know) program where Colin Murray said Newcastle have the third largest gate and eighth highest revenue, so Pardew has been a failure. He said the fans were right to expect more. But nobody really considers the resources at the club. We're just supposed to motor along somewhere down the league. It's the same for Everton and Aston Villa, teams that won the league in the eighties. Aston Villa can take three years to win a dozen home games and no-one in the media thinks it's an issue.

Exactly but Chelsea have a season of struggle despite the modest history and the world has come to an end.