C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Was talking to a close friend of Coloccini's today. Apparently Pardew would ask Colo how to organise the back four, there were times when the players would go to his office to talk to him- only a short matter of minutes after training had finished- but Pardew would have shot off already to play golf or have lunch somewhere. In comparison to this guy knows Pochettino and got to go the a training session a year or two back; it was recovery session the day after a match but Pochettino and his staff were in there from 8am-4:30pm, working.

He also said training under Pardew/Carver was a joke- no discipline, intensity....just turn up, go through it, and fuck off home. Absolutely disgraceful, despicable carry on. Whether he wants to work hard or not he knew how much this club means to the region, to people up here.

Apparently Colo was devastated to leave us because he'd been trying to push for the club to get a good manager for 8 years and then when it does finally happen he's released! Ridiculous club.

I'm sure none of this is surprising, or even new, but just thought I'd mention it. It's absolutely no shock as to why everything he touches turns to dogshit. Not only is he useless and clueless, but he genuinely couldn't give a shit and only cares about a big pay cheque so he can live a flash life and blag his way to a position of respect within the English game.

That bunker Hitler NE5 moment is one of the all time forum moments [emoji38]

'da fuck is that all about? [emoji38]

Went to YouTube looking for the video after I posted that, but couldn't find it :(

From what I remember Inochi was alright, was just one of those people who ended up on the wrong side of the argument and went down hill.

Birds of a feather  :shifty:

:lol:

Was talking to a close friend of Coloccini's today. Apparently Pardew would ask Colo how to organise the back four, there were times when the players would go to his office to talk to him- only a short matter of minutes after training had finished- but Pardew would have shot off already to play golf or have lunch somewhere. In comparison to this guy knows Pochettino and got to go the a training session a year or two back; it was recovery session the day after a match but Pochettino and his staff were in there from 8am-4:30pm, working.

He also said training under Pardew/Carver was a joke- no discipline, intensity....just turn up, go through it, and f*** off home. Absolutely disgraceful, despicable carry on. Whether he wants to work hard or not he knew how much this club means to the region, to people up here.

Apparently Colo was devastated to leave us because he'd been trying to push for the club to get a good manager for 8 years and then when it does finally happen he's released! Ridiculous club.

I'm sure none of this is surprising, or even new, but just thought I'd mention it. It's absolutely no shock as to why everything he touches turns to dogshit. Not only is he useless and clueless, but he genuinely couldn't give a s*** and only cares about a big pay cheque so he can live a flash life and blag his way to a position of respect within the English game.

Not that I have an agenda or anything, but it's things like this that make me feel the way I do about Mitro. The fact the Rafa wants everyone to work hard Monday to Friday should be an obvious positive.

Also, Colo was completely finished by the time he left us, as good as he once was, let's not forget that.