C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

What an absolute twat. He’s basically saying he’s not to blame and that the players aren’t good enough for him.

I think he just wants out full stop (with his money, of course). Must be very painful. I mean, who would back him? :lol:

:lol: Oh he'd fucking love it if they sacked him.

He is like :thup:

He can't help but drop in the "we've been shit all season" bit. Making sure he's not 100% liable.

17th when you took over Al. Looks like it's on you after all.

Matt Wilson@mattwilson_star

Incredible press conf from Pardew. Criticised his players for giving up in the last 15 minutes, laid into Krychowiak for not shaking his hand, and announced he was going to speak to the board about his position. His reaction online soon...

Should stress that Pardew also said he was going to keep fighting - unlike his players. Not expecting any sort of resignation, but he knows he's on the thinnest of thin ice.

Sounds like the king.

Really hope they keep him as fans suggest until they are mathematically relegated and they can fuck him off on the cheap.

Anyone think the penny will finally drop this time with his fans in the media? Naa me neither; he'll be "relieved of his duties by mutual consent" sometime during the week and will be back on Sky Sports giving his "expert opinion" before the month is out.

Just watched his post match presser, Jesus Christ man, how had I forgotten what a cunt he is?

Throwing blame and excuses around like it's nobody's business. He says multi times, "this is not how my teams perform", or words to that affect.

The anger in his face that the press dare question him. He doesn't even play the politics anymore, its just the rambling of a mad man.

I feel for any club who has to deal with him.