C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

One of his pals (Jamie Redknapp) spouting shite for him - unbelievable!

Alan Pardew is bearing the brunt of the criticism for West Brom’s disastrous campaign. The truth is any manager would have struggled.

The rot set in a year ago. Since last March, West Brom have won three of their 39 Premier League games.

With an average age of 29, West Brom’s team is one of the oldest in the division, with a chronic lack of pace. They look like the slowest team in the league.

It may take relegation to build a younger, quicker team. West Brom could sack Pardew but they will find it hard to get a better manager in the Championship.

Probably needs more headerers.

Honestly, WBA keeping Pardew in the Championship, would be hilarious.

Guest Howaythetoon

Wait, this daft cunt is actually wanting to be relieved of his duties? The spineless coward cunt that he is. He will be just as much of a disaster in the Championship as he has been in the PL. I wouldn’t hire him for a Sunday pub league team never mind anything else, he is that bad. If he is still their manager when we play them I’d love for the fans to boo him every time he comes out of the dugout like at home to Cardiff a few years back.

I can understand WBA board's stance in keeping him, it's a hopeless case for them now. No manager is going to take that situation on with 8 games left and 8 points to make up. They should be thinking about next season and asking themselves if he's the right man to bring them back up. he's done it once before with West Ham but that was a long time ago.

Assume he can't be sacked because it's too expensive, and he won't resign for the same reason.

Coming back to SJP in charge of a relegated team who's own fans hate him is a pretty interesting.

It's worked out brilliantly tbf. Two weeks ago I was despondent because I thought his time was coming to an end, but now it looks like they want to torture him for another bonus two months. He's on his usual six match losing streak as well isn't he? Wonder if he can bump that up to nine?

I can understand WBA board's stance in keeping him, it's a hopeless case for them now. No manager is going to take that situation on with 8 games left and 8 points to make up. They should be thinking about next season and asking themselves if he's the right man to bring them back up. he's done it once before with West Ham but that was a long time ago.

Yep, totally, no real point in sacking him. Then again, relegation is expensive too, quite hard decision to make.

I hope Carver tries to pick a fight with the fans again the odious Wolves supporting lickspittle.

What a crock of shit the pair of them are, glad another set of supporters has realised this.

Be absolutely amazing to see him back at SJP if he stays in post and West Brom fail to pick up.

Maybe that's what the owners of West Brom are hoping for, that Pardew fears coming here more than he wants his compensation. :lol:

Be incredible to have the home and away fans chanting Sack Pardew in unison. Sadly, there'll be less vitriol than at that Stoke game due to NUFC being in a happier place. Oh well. Maybe a small tear or two rather than a lip-trembling deluge.

Would the next set of fans to use the Sack Pardew posters please think of the next club, look after them and box them away carefully after use. It's important that we care about the environment, thanks.

Be incredible to have the home and away fans chanting Sack Pardew in unison. Sadly, there'll be less vitriol than at that Stoke game due to NUFC being in a happier place. Oh well. Maybe a small tear or two rather than a lip-trembling deluge.

Would be good to hear co-ordinated laughing every time he leaves his dugout, rather than booing.

Guest firetotheworks

It's a Pardception. He's pimping out his sacking to his employers just like he used to pimp out our players to other clubs. It's fucking fantastic.

It's a Pardception. He's pimping out his sacking to his employers just like he used to pimp out our players to other clubs. It's f***ing fantastic.

Exactly this. It would be funny if it wasn't so transparent and cowardly.

I still feel sick every time I remember that this rotten excuse for a dirty scrotbasket actually managed us for any length of time. If I could jettison anyone into the sun, my list hasn't changed in several years: him, ashley, trump and james cordon. I'd want it to take a long time too so they'd be stuck with each other's company for the entire time too. How anyone, even his weirdo fanboy football and media mates, can defend him is beyond me.

I hope that players who have worked with this amalgamated collection of rancid ungulate ordure finally come out and say how utterly awful he is. Maybe that way fools like redknapp, merson et al will finally shut the eff up.

tl;dr? I effing hate pardew.

Spied The King walking past Harrods this morning with a fetching red cap on. Unmistakable lips.

He loves a cap, saw him hiding under one on the train from Newcastle to London when he was our manager. Guess it stops him being mobbed by adoring fans who spotted his silver locks.