C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest reefatoon

Though I do like this part:

“I have to think about the positives and say: ‘Ok, when I go to my next club I want to be able to deliver what my teams traditionally do: front-foot football, attacking football.”

Could be a good person to bring in if this is how his teams play. Exciting times

“I wasn’t forced out but the fans linked me 100 per cent with (owner) Mike Ashley,” he says. “I left to go to Palace and people say to me ‘oh, you were great at Newcastle but I am sorry how it ended’. Well it wasn’t sorry how it ended. I left them ninth! I wasn’t sacked. I needed to go because it was right for the football club. It didn’t matter whether I finished sixth that year, the fans were not accepting me.

Fuck me.

“I wasn’t forced out but the fans linked me 100 per cent with (owner) Mike Ashley,” he says. “I left to go to Palace and people say to me ‘oh, you were great at Newcastle but I am sorry how it ended’. Well it wasn’t sorry how it ended. I left them ninth! I wasn’t sacked. I needed to go because it was right for the football club. It didn’t matter whether I finished sixth that year, the fans were not accepting me.

Fuck me.

Ian never told us he'd been bumping into Pards regularly.

Fuck me.

Come on Richard.

Fuck me.

Just classic Pards that, rewriting history to make himself both a hero and a victim. If someone shot him to the moon it wouldn't be far enough.

Fuck me.

Come on Richard.

The forum's already in an awful state. We mustn't allow classics like this to die a death. :rose:

Fuck me.

Come on Richard.

The forum's already in an awful state. We mustn't allow classics like this to die a death. :rose:

Once a death-eater...

Fuck me.

He probably constrained himself a lot to not say this:

People say to me, "Oh PardKing, youre a brilliant tactical-manager. Youre stuck unemployed while Rafas off making all the money and hes rubbish compared to you"

I want to vomit and punch my screen every time I see his name high up the board. Sorry for bumping it  up myself. Best moment ever in my life when it comes to tv moments was the satisfaction of seeing him more or less cry live on the touchline in our game against Stoke (was it?).

I want to vomit and punch my screen every time I see his name high up the board. Sorry for bumping it  up myself. Best moment ever in my life when it comes to tv moments was the satisfaction of seeing him more or less cry live on the touchline in our game against Stoke (was it?).

Any excuse:

http://i60.tinypic.com/2vt1qa9.gif