C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

0-0 would be the best result from a newcastle perspective, yes? Palace without a win in 11, mackems still right in the s***.

But i would happily see either team get battered.

SEMTEX :lol:

Think I'd prefer a 0-0 draw to anything.

But we're back at that stage of the season where the superfans tell us all how desperate we should be to stay up because it'll all be different next year.

0-0 is the best result but Sunderland haven't actively ruined NUFC for me in the past few years, so if it is a draw, then at least have Pardew get sent off for headbutting Cattermole or something.

Nothing to do with superfan status, my loathing of safc cannot be matched by one individual.

This is fair enough. Hatred is what drives the game, it should be embraced.

I just don't have the same hatred for Sunderland. They're just kind of mehh (much like us). Plus obviously I don't have to go to work with filthy mackems, so I don't get such a direct irritant anymore.

As long as the reasoning isn't NUFCs precious premier league status, that we must make sure we keep, as it is the only way to ensure that we continue to be the great club we are. Next year will be different, as long as we stay in the league!!

Also, at a certain point I'm accepting of relegation if we're so fucking shit that we can't muster up more than 35 fucking points.

Guest firetotheworks

Nothing to do with superfan status, my loathing of safc cannot be matched by one individual.

It can for me, especially when he is to blame for losing to that team over and over again. It's not an either/or thing or anything like, I just understand people hating Pardew more, because I'm one of those people. He's done far more damage to Newcastle than Sunderland ever have.

It can for me, especially when he is to blame for losing to that team over and over again. It's not an either/or thing or anything like, I just understand people hating Pardew more, because I'm one of those people. He's done far more damage to Newcastle than Sunderland ever have.

Well put.

A nil nil draw is the only result that is acceptable. A win for either side would cause too much grief. This thread is one of the few highlights of the season and it's getting marred by this fixture. We need the 10 game no win streak to keep going so we can keep enjoying him destroying someone else's club.

A nil nil draw is the only result that is acceptable. A win for either side would cause too much grief. This thread is one of the few highlights of the season and it's getting marred by this fixture. We need the 10 game no win streak to keep going so we can keep enjoying him destroying someone else's club.

:thup:

If I was putting my bothered about the premier league hat on we definitely don't want anything other than a Sunderland loss. I've lost that cunt of a hat though.

Was the Crystal Palace manager part-responsible for that loss of headgear?

Fwiw if he won, that would be one win in 11 games which is still shit.  :lol:

England manager candidate Alan Pardew has a 100% record in the month of March as he looks forward to another quarter final cup appearance with his beloved Crystal Palace whose brand of front-foot football has been winning over the neutrals this season

Has to be a (grudging) Palace win for me tonight, as much as I dislike Pardew.

Palace are 8pts ahead of us, whereas the mackems will jump over of us if they win. Don't see us getting much/owt tomorrow night, so would rather they were still behind us going into the weekend, when we can hopefully get something at home to Bournemouth.