C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

If I was putting my bothered about the premier league hat on we definitely don't want anything other than a Sunderland loss. I've lost that c*** of a hat though.

I'd say it's more that Ashley shat in that hat and you were forced to throw it away rather than you lost it.

If I was putting my bothered about the premier league hat on we definitely don't want anything other than a Sunderland loss. I've lost that c*** of a hat though.

I'd say it's more that Ashley shat in that hat and you were forced to throw it away rather than you lost it.

It's a viking helmet with the horns on the inside.

Has to be a (grudging) Palace win for me tonight, as much as I dislike Pardew.

Palace are 8pts ahead of us, whereas the mackems will jump over of us if they win. Don't see us getting much/owt tomorrow night, so would rather they were still behind us going into the weekend, when we can hopefully get something at home to Bournemouth.

Palace are only 8 points ahead of us after having the season of their lives under super Pards? It's the biggest con trick since The Usual Suspects.

Nothing to do with superfan status, my loathing of safc cannot be matched by one individual.

It can for me, especially when he is to blame for losing to that team over and over again. It's not an either/or thing or anything like, I just understand people hating Pardew more, because I'm one of those people. He's done far more damage to Newcastle than Sunderland ever have.

That's the thing. I hate Sunderland, but they're supposed to try and beat us, I can't blame for that. I can blame Pardew for that (so the hates are inextricably linked), and much more besides. 

People who want Sunderland to beat Palace tonight :idiot2:

Aye, because Sunderland creeping above us in the table and plunging us into the shit further would be excellent.

I'd rather Palace beat Sunderland, Norwich, Bournemouth, Villa, Swansea between now and the end of the season. Palace will finish 11th - 15th, absolutely nothingness and no relevance to anything.

Regardless of how much I dislike Pardew or Sunderland, there is only one outcome tonight that would be reasonable for NUFC and that is a Palace win.

Aye, because Sunderland creeping above us in the table and plunging us into the shit further would be excellent.

I'd rather Palace beat Sunderland, Norwich, Bournemouth, Villa, Swansea between now and the end of the season. Palace will finish 11th - 15th, absolutely nothingness and no relevance to anything.

Regardless of how much I dislike Pardew or Sunderland, there is only one outcome tonight that would be reasonable for NUFC and that is a Palace win.

Staying up last season has proved, as predicted by many, to be an absolute fucking disaster, so forgive me if I'm not in the slightest bit arsed whether we go down or not.

Aye, because Sunderland creeping above us in the table and plunging us into the s*** further would be excellent.

Staying up last season has proved, as predicted by many, to be an absolute f***ing disaster, so forgive me if I'm not in the slightest bit arsed whether we go down or not.

And what will going down achieve? Would we even get back up, or sink even further down the pyramid?

I think Leicester have proven that a team who scrape past relegation one season could be a completely different team the year after.

Ashley wont sell whether we are here, in the Championship or League 2.

Aye, because Sunderland creeping above us in the table and plunging us into the s*** further would be excellent.

Staying up last season has proved, as predicted by many, to be an absolute f***ing disaster, so forgive me if I'm not in the slightest bit arsed whether we go down or not.

And what will going down achieve? Would we even get back up, or sink even further down the pyramid?

I think Leicester have proven that a team who scrape past relegation one season could be a completely different team the year after.

Ashley wont sell whether we are here, in the Championship or League 2.

Why not?

Guest Howaythetoon

We are going down whether the mackems win lose or draw anyway so I hope they win. I hate Pardew more than the mackems, the mackems beat us, Pardew made and still does make me want my own club to lose. The cunt!

He definitely won't sell in the Premier League so I'm happy to take my chances.

He didn't sell when we were relegated last time, so what would make this time any different?

A club in the Premier League would be much more attractive to a potential buyer than a team languishing in the Championship.

Once we're relegated, what do we aim for? We'll still have Ashley, so we'll aim for promotion and then want to get relegated again?

There is absolutely no positives in being relegated, especially as the gap between the Premier League and Championship greatens.

Guest Howaythetoon

Oh and Ian W should not even comment on Pardew's demise at Palace, in fact he should not even be allowed in this thread.

He definitely won't sell in the Premier League so I'm happy to take my chances.

He didn't sell when we were relegated last time, so what would make this time any different?

A club in the Premier League would be much more attractive to a potential buyer than a team languishing in the Championship.

Once we're relegated, what do we aim for? We'll still have Ashley, so we'll aim for promotion and then want to get relegated again?

There is absolutely no positives in being relegated, especially as the gap between the Premier League and Championship greatens.

So if Ashley won't sell anyway, I'd rejoice in watching his business lose all value. Relegation is all win iyam.

Guest firetotheworks

Leicester being proof of things changing.[emoji38]Fucking hell, that's the dumbest thing I've read on here for a while.

Guest palnese

Hope the mackems trash Palace.

Want us relegated mate?

I want Pardew to lose every single game for the rest of his life.

I've been thinking it over, and I reckon if push came to shove I would accept a Palace victory, but if, and only if, Pards has an absolutely massive heart attack before 7:45, and never regains full consciousness and/or motor-function ever again.

But otherwise, 10-0 mackems.