C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

People who want Sunderland to beat Palace tonight :idiot2:

Aye, because Sunderland creeping above us in the table and plunging us into the s*** further would be excellent.

I'd rather Palace beat Sunderland, Norwich, Bournemouth, Villa, Swansea between now and the end of the season. Palace will finish 11th - 15th, absolutely nothingness and no relevance to anything.

Regardless of how much I dislike Pardew or Sunderland, there is only one outcome tonight that would be reasonable for NUFC and that is a Palace win.

Staying up last season has proved, as predicted by many, to be an absolute f***ing disaster, so forgive me if I'm not in the slightest bit arsed whether we go down or not.

And what will going down achieve? Would we even get back up, or sink even further down the pyramid?

I think Leicester have proven that a team who scrape past relegation one season could be a completely different team the year after.

Ashley wont sell whether we are here, in the Championship or League 2.

Then I'd rather be in League 2, less money to be made for him that way. Our existence in the PL like this is totally pointless.

I'd rather he won the odd game or two because the last thing we need is him coming to SJP having not won in 15 games or whatever it would likely be.

You know what would happen.

Absolutely nailed on to beat us regardless.

2 games in hand not necessarily a good things. That's two hits to our goal difference. It's Norwich's game in hand that's put them back in it tonight!

Oh i know but if you said last Friday night this would be how it is come our game against Stoke, well i think we couldn't have asked for better league wise anyhoo.

2 games in hand not necessarily a good things. That's two hits to our goal difference. It's Norwich's game in hand that's put them back in it tonight!

Oh i know but if you said last Friday night this would be how it is come our game against Stoke, well i think we couldn't have asked for better league wise anyhoo.

:thup:

I despise Pardew as much as the next guy but a Palace win was always going to be the best outcome for us. Looking at Palace's next few fixtures in the league they could easily go on another 3 game losing run after tonight (Liverpool, West Ham, Leicester).

Aye, but even if we get 3 points out of the next two games then we could be 3 points clear with a game in hand (albeit vs Man City). S*nderland are away to Southampton at the weekend and Norwich are away at Swansea (who are away to Arsenal tomorrow). By tomorrow night we could potentially be level with Swansea on points...

6 points in these next 2 games would be huge.

I've been thinking it over, and I reckon if push came to shove I would accept a Palace victory, but if, and only if, Pards has an absolutely massive heart attack before 7:45, and never regains full consciousness and/or motor-function ever again.

But otherwise, 10-0 mackems.

Id rather you had one in all fairness.

:thup:

I despise Pardew as much as the next guy but a Palace win was always going to be the best outcome for us. Looking at Palace's next few fixtures in the league they could easily go on another 3 game losing run after tonight (Liverpool, West Ham, Leicester).

Which would be perfect pair of outcomes imo  :nods:

I've been thinking it over, and I reckon if push came to shove I would accept a Palace victory, but if, and only if, Pards has an absolutely massive heart attack before 7:45, and never regains full consciousness and/or motor-function ever again.

But otherwise, 10-0 mackems.

Id rather you had one in all fairness.

Well that's not very nice.