C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

No way should we be sacking him!!!! Who will replace him???? The GK slipping over and the ref giving a penalty for no contact are not his fault!!! From the things he could control we were winning today!!!!! FFS!!!! The best 90 minutes we have played in ages!!!!!

:lol: I honestly wonder how some people get out of bed by themselves in the morning...

1. Playing defensively against 10 men is not Pardew's fault?

2. Bringing on terrible substitutions to kill his sides attacking threat not Pardew's fault?

3. No contact for the penalty? :lol: there clearly was contact, no matter how small it was there.

4. Choosing your worst goalkeeper in your squad, ahead of others then he makes a mistake... not Pardew's fault?

Oh deary me, I turned over with about a minute left. Thought it ended 1:1. :lol:

The Palace fans are brilliant though aren't they? They know he's shit and they'd have turned on him ages ago had it not meant a massive told you so type climb down. :lol:

Let's see if they're pride out-strips their premiership status, as well as their sense. I hope they stick by him all the way to league 2.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/20/1411217758149_wps_9_Newcatsle_United_fans_pro.jpg

Get yourself on that Palace forum. Tell them you can do them a cracking deal on them posters.