C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

http://i.imgur.com/dsSdEiR.png

Sounds familiar  :whistle:

He was unlucky today but that's exactly as the saying goes, you make your own luck. Shrivel away like a coward and what happened today becomes all the more likely.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

errrrr, has anyone noticed that Mclaren and Pards have the same hair?! Pards just has a combover that covers the gap between his new hairline and the unicorn horn. Watch the vid - totally mad.

Are they the same person? Are we being trolled by Pards?

Guest chopey

"We were robbed and then shot ourselves in the foot a little bit" looks like De Jong has found the ideal club for next season.

" the car story i heard was he was shown round the mercedes( or something like that ) garage at the price range the club had for him, the £40-50 k motors and he said no thanks, i want something higher £80 -100 k, Varney or Murray said we've never had a request like that before and Pardew's response was, well you've never had a manager like me before"

Haven't heard all this, but the story I heard was about how he ripped up plans to improve the changing facilities for the youngsters at sparrow lane and diverted the money to have his own private shower room built never ceases to amaze me"

Full interview :lol:

:mackems:

This is far, far better than I anticipated. His mind is just tripping over itself, malfunctioning as it's believed his own hype. Out comes this slathering, slurry mess of not even words, live on TV. Fabulous.