Saido Berahino stays at West Brom

TK-421

Starting to worry that West Brom aren't just playing games - they genuinely aren't selling him.

I know they don't want us to overtake them, but £24m for a bench player..... they could do great things with that, things that pull them far away from relegation.

Starting to worry that West Brom aren't just playing games - they genuinely aren't selling him.

I know they don't want us to overtake them, but £24m for a bench player..... they could do great things with that, things that pull them far away from relegation.

Starting to?! :laugh:

Fair play to them.

be class if we go to the max and he turns us down to stay at WBA after all this :lol:

Yeah, that would be real fun for all of us  :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/YXe4sMy.gif

i couldn't really give a fuck either way anymore to be honest, the stupid cunts deserve to see the club relegated after their performance in the last few years so if they leave it all down to deadline day to save us then they have to make the deal happen or it's just more of the same

Danny Murphy on Berahino (Talksport): “If you’re his agent or his Dad, there is no way you could advise him to go to #nufc at the moment"

Murphy continued: “That would be ludicrous because he could be a Championship player in six months’ time" #nufc #wba

See what your getting at but tbh they will get a certain standard of player as most teams of there ilk but its how you sell the club to a player and some players not all are just interested in a wage and jump ship at any opportunity ,imho they are playing hardball and a last hour  deal will seal it but not us as i still think Spurs will jump in

be class if we go to the max and he turns us down to stay at WBA after all this :lol:

i couldn't really give a fuck either way anymore to be honest, the stupid cunts deserve to see the club relegated after their performance in the last few years so if they leave it all down to deadline day to save us then they have to make the deal happen or it's just more of the same

I agree with you on that like. Really fucked up.

Why not spend 10% of the Berahino money and get a proper manager ffs.  :lol:

But now, with all being what it is, i would be excited by the prospect of Berahino. :aww:

I agree with you on that like. Really fucked up.

But now, with all being what it is, i would be excited by the prospect of Berahino. :aww:

oh aye, if they manage to pull the deal off i'd be quite excited to see him play in the forthcoming 3-0 defeat at everton when mcclaren goes for another defensive masterclass as he did at watford

as you say if they go and spend a wedge on a top class manager now we'll stay up with what we've got

i couldn't really give a f*** either way anymore to be honest, the stupid c***s deserve to see the club relegated after their performance in the last few years so if they leave it all down to deadline day to save us then they have to make the deal happen or it's just more of the same

I agree with you on that like. Really f***ed up.

oh aye, if they manage to pull the deal off i'd be quite excited to see him play in the forthcoming 3-0 defeat at everton when mcclaren goes for another defensive masterclass as he did at watford

as you say if they go and spend a wedge on a top class manager now we'll stay up with what we've got

A CB, LB, Doumbia on loan and a new manager would be the best peice of business we could do.

i couldn't really give a f*** either way anymore to be honest, the stupid c***s deserve to see the club relegated after their performance in the last few years so if they leave it all down to deadline day to save us then they have to make the deal happen or it's just more of the same

I agree with you on that like. Really f***ed up.

A CB, LB, Doumbia on loan and a new manager would be the best peice of business we could do.

:thup:

Danny Murphy on Berahino (Talksport): “If you’re his agent or his Dad, there is no way you could advise him to go to #nufc at the moment"

Murphy continued: “That would be ludicrous because he could be a Championship player in six months’ time" #nufc #wba

Danny Murphy is a massive gob-shite (one of the worst "pundits" going IMO), but in this instance, he's right isn't he? :lol:

Yup, if anything with more pressure on to sell and a lower fee potentially in the summer he'll have more suitors to choose from too. Neither us or Stoke are overly attractive upward moves particularly.

Danny Murphy is a massive gob-shite (one of the worst "pundits" going IMO), but in this instance, he's right isn't he? :lol:

I suppose you could argue both cases. On one hand, we're in the bottom three at this stage of the season, on the other, is there not a question that he could back his own ability to score the goals to keep us up?

Yes and no.

Take our games from Villa onwards and the number of decent chances we've had at 1-0 up, 0-0 or even 1-0 down. Potential game changing moments where a goal could easily have us 6-9 points better off. I'd expect a striker with a decent ego to be thinking (and his agent suggesting) that he'd have buried them.

I know that if my aunt had a penis she'd be my uncle and all that jazz and the fact is we didn't score, but I can see a valid argument for saying that West Brom to Newcastle now is a risk worth taking and a massive step up

Keith Downie SSN: WBA haven't even bothered answering yesterday's bid by email.

Funny how sky seem to know about who hasn't 'reply to all'.

Bollocks. Hes waiting for an auction to happen. If he doesn't sell just before the deadline at this price he's absolutely mental

i agree, berhaino is going today like, peace is a f***ing madman if he doesnt sell a player who isnt being played and has 18 months left on his deal for money like this.

Why would he care?  TV money more than covers it, also they'll get similar offers in the summer.

TV money or TV money + 20-odd million? I don't care how much you earn from TV money that's still a huge chunk to cut your nose off at.

:lol: Tremendous

I can't help but respect their chairman. If the roles were reversed I'd be furious if we were selling our best player to a relegation rival. There's no way we'd stand that firm on a player over two transfer windows.

I can't help but respect their chairman. If the roles were reversed I'd be furious if we were selling our best player to a relegation rival. There's no way we'd stand that firm on a player over two transfer windows.

Even though his contract is up in 18 months? Surely take a fantastic offer and rebuild your squad?

This on the assumption we were a normal club with a functioning chairman.