sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He would need to be thick as pigshit if hes marking our left winger like :lol:

Townsend played on the right last time I watched you lot, and he played on the right for Spurs and England. If he starts on the left I'll be happier.

Anyway, I'm a little more nervous today than I have been. It's off to the pub at 12 for a good session as I'm off work tomorrow  :lol:. I'll be back on here Monday or Tuesday win, lose or draw. I'd like to say may the best team win, but I wouldn't mean it. I don't care if we play the worst football the Premier League has ever seen and get a scabbie, fluke of a goal for a 1-0  :frantic:

Hopefully it all goes off without the usual numpties having their 15 minutes of infamy, especially after what we seen at Old Trafford midweek.

No chance, unfortunately :(

Townsend played on the right last time I watched you lot, and he played on the right for Spurs and England. If he starts on the left I'll be happier.

Anyway, I'm a little more nervous today than I have been. It's off to the pub at 12 for a good session as I'm off work tomorrow  :lol:. I'll be back on here Monday or Tuesday win, lose or draw. I'd like to say may the best team win, but I wouldn't mean it. I don't care if we play the worst football the Premier League has ever seen and get a scabbie, fluke of a goal for a 1-0  :frantic:

Hopefully it all goes off without the usual numpties having their 15 minutes of infamy, especially after what we seen at Old Trafford midweek.

Rattled. Have a good 12-1.30pm.

RTG always makes me lighten up before a derby.  Michael Martin tweeted about Sunderland on derby day, so they started a thread saying "obsessed marra" and "we're his world" and within a few posts they're looking up where he lives on Google Maps for some reason (I think to prove where he lives is actually classed as Wearside or something).  :lol:

And of course, the good old how many cans have you had already?, where people get called poofs for drinking coffee at 8am.

We dominated them 1st half at the SoL, done everything apart from score. It wasnt until Colo got sent off things went pear shaped.

I think we're going to batter the c00nts tbh.

You had a lot of possession but Pantilimon barely had a save to make all game. The sending off was key, but it was a penalty. I don't mind if we concede possession, Leicester have been doing it all season and it's done them no harm. There are very few games where we have more of the ball than the opposition yet we're getting points on the board.

The team we have now is very different to the one which lined up in October. We've picked up a lot of points over the last ten games, with some very encouraging performances. If we can keep you out for the first 15/20 minutes I think we'll get something out of the game (a draw will do us). If you score early you'll win by two or three.

I'm strangely not nervous. That may change tomorrow  :lol:

Piss off man :lol:

It wasn't a penalty then and it isn't a penalty now. Fucking laughable decision from a prick of a ref.

Think Townsend might play left (or Perez) as Rafa seemed to make a consious decision to break up Sissoko and Janmaat against Leicester.

And by left I mean right.

[emoji38]

Go back to bed Hans

p*ss off man :lol:

It wasn't a penalty then and it isn't a penalty now. f***ing laughable decision from a prick of a ref.

It was a penalty, just never a sending off as the fat lad had it covered.

Anyway I'm off out now. Radio silence till at least Monday  :lol:

Fair play to you dude. Hope you enjoy it... Ok not ENJOY, but may the best team win. I agree re risk of serious disturbance; even if we can't keep our heads, here's hoping all get home safe.

The Sunderland commentator on BBC Radio Newcastle mentioned that Sunderland won't want Norwich to beat Newcastle in the next game as it would put Norwich further ahead of Sunderland. I bet a lot of Mackems will still want Newcastle to lose.

nailed on the thick kunts

Standing talking to a sign writer, apparently he made a 'mag nifficent 7' banner for someone in the away end today, so f***ing glad we got that goal!

;D Really hope that's true.

So glad that run has ended. Gabbiadini was saying on Total Sport one night that if they got the 7th win, that would be a record that would probably never be broken. That was in response to Howey saying the other 6 wins were in the past, and Marco arguing that they were still relevant until the run was stopped. Lets see if he tries to spin it another way tomorrow.

Anyone else see those 3 mackems walking down the Bigg Market about 6 o'clock last night? Weren't wearing colours but started singing sunderland songs and got as far as that beer Keller place before they got a good kicking. Not really one for football violence but it was hard to have much sympathy for them. Probably seemed a good idea at the time but they'll be very sore this morning!

I was sat up the opposite end.  But I thought their fans sounded pretty shit, considering their team looked much more up for it, they've won the last 6 and they were in front for about 40 minutes of the game.  Only really heard about 3-4 audible chants. 

Kirchoff looks like a very good player and Defoe has still got it.  We both could still end up going down.  But if Norwich struggle, I think they'll get out of it. 

Boring as fuck to watch, mind.  They are set up perfectly, for a team fighting relegation.  But imagine having to watch that every week?!  I know if they stay up, they won't care.  But Allardyce football FFS  :anguish: