sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So an alleged (at the moment) rapist played for them too. I wonder how long this one has been kept under wraps for?

Made me laugh in the article it says that Cabral was sacked as soon as he was arrested... Funny that precedent wasnt followed with their child abuser.

Aye. :thup: Will be interesting to see if the national media pick up on this one too. SAFC will be hoping they won't.....

So an alleged (at the moment) rapist played for them too. I wonder how long this one has been kept under wraps for?

He only played once well before the rape apparently took place :lol:

He only played once well before the rape apparently took place :lol:

It will be used as another stick to beat SAFC with, particularly with the way they handled the Johnson case. Had a look at Ready 2 Groom before and most of those who commented are as sick as fuck.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/former-sunderland-midfielder-cabral-charged-with-two-counts-of-rape-and-will-face-trial-next-month-a6931881.html

Cabral, whose real name is Adilson Tavares Varela, is alleged to have attacked his victim on 25 January 2015. Despite currently playing for FC Zurich in Switzerland, Cabral is believed to have made multiple trips back to the United Kingdom to appear at Newcastle Crown Court.

The 27-year-old was arrested on the same day as the alleged offence, with the Premier League club electing to terminate his contract days later, and charged in June with two counts of rape.

So when a fringe player is accused of rape they sack him straight away before he's even charged.  So much for all this "Oh, they couldn't sack Johnson or suspend him when he was charged because it's innocent until proven guilty innit, he could sue them"

I saw this point made elsewhere a couple of days ago: Say that Newcastle get to the last game of the season and they need a win to stay up. But in the meantime, Rafa has become completely disillusioned with the fans, and they have been dressing up as Arabs on buses, and Rafa-oot.com is racking up thousands of hits a day. He gets a better job offer for next season on good money, but it is dependent on him being released from his Newcastle contract, otherwise a big chunk of his package is going to be be needed to compensate Newcastle. Isn't it going to potentially save him a huge amount of money if he sends Newcastle down and triggers the release clause? Towards the end of the season would it not start to be in his interests for Newcastle to be relegated?

It strikes me that Newcastle is one of the few clubs in recent times where managers and the chairman have been actively looking for a way out rather than waiting to be sacked. This is another reason why I think it is so important we get a victory on the weekend. A lot of them will have been quietly seething at losing to Leicester because they are a side that has effectively taken the slot that they believe they should be occupying. If they lost to us on the weekend, it could potentially be a one-two punch that would leave Rafa with very little time to come up with a fan winning result. If he gets 4 or 5 games in and he is seeing the ugly side of the fans, maybe he will be starting to think "I need a way out of here" and losses may become more appealing than victories. It is not like a bad run there is going to harm his reputation that much. It is regarded as a basket case club by many. It certainly will not hurt his reputation in Spain, they will know what happened to Bobby Robson there.

Lunatics man  :lol:

It'll be nice to talk about football again  :lol:

After watching your game on Monday I'm no more or less nervous than I would normally be before a derby. It was by no means the best I've seen you play this season, and you got beat by Leicester team who never got out of first gear.

I have a feeling if we can stop you scoring in the first 20 minutes we might just get something out of the game. I'm sure your players will be fired up, the crowd will be noisier than it has been for a long time, and our players need to try and keep calm. I just hope Allardyce doesn't think we can defend for the whole match and get a draw, because I'm convinced we have players who can expose Newcastle's defensive weaknesses, especially Defoe.

Prediction.  If you score in the first 20 minutes you'll win by two or three. If we keep you quiet at first it'll be 0-0 or we'll sneak it late again (I hope).

I know one thing, this result will not determine who stays up or goes down, whichever way it goes. 

After watching your game on Monday I'm no more or less nervous than I would normally be before a derby. It was by no means the best I've seen you play this season, and you got beat by Leicester team who never got out of first gear.

I have a feeling if we can stop you scoring in the first 20 minutes we might just get something out of the game. I'm sure your players will be fired up, the crowd will be noisier than it has been for a long time, and our players need to try and keep calm. I just hope Allardyce doesn't think we can defend for the whole match and get a draw, because I'm convinced we have players who can expose Newcastle's defensive weaknesses, especially Defoe.

Prediction.  If you score in the first 20 minutes you'll win by two or three. If we keep you quiet at first it'll be 0-0 or we'll sneak it late again (I hope).

I know one thing, this result will not determine who stays up or goes down, whichever way it goes. 

I think a win for us will give us a massive lift and will go a long way to keeping us up because of that lift. 

Don't agree with that, like.  Put a finisher in our team and they were struggling to win the game, with their one shot on target.  It wasn't like they got a two goal cushion and then cruised.  Even though we didn't create loads of clear cut chances.  We had plenty of decent attacking situations, that we totally fucked up. 

A finisher in the mould of Defoe, perhaps..........  This is why I'm so nervous.  The rest of your team, looks just as bad, if not worse than ours.  But you have a goal scorer, we don't  :hmm:

Much rather be playing them in a month. Far from clinical up front and defence is ropey. They have a team with some goals in them and look much better since Sam joined.

Rafa has had just over a week...he will improve us but maybe not enough for this weekend.

Ps Shelvey, Mitro or Taylor for obligatory red card?

The double standard comes in where rape is involved. Now again, the perpetrator is ultimately to blame, and should be caught and punished. But we live in a society in which it's unacceptable for anyone to suggest that maybe, just maybe, if a woman wants to reduce the risks, she shouldn't go out at night skimpily dressed and then get so smashed she barely knows where she is. Passing out in an alley with legs akimbo is the same as leaving your vehicle in a dodgy area with the door open and keys in the ignition. It's a crime for someone to take advantage, but don't give them something to take advantage of in the first place.

Incredible.

The double standard comes in where rape is involved. Now again, the perpetrator is ultimately to blame, and should be caught and punished. But we live in a society in which it's unacceptable for anyone to suggest that maybe, just maybe, if a woman wants to reduce the risks, she shouldn't go out at night skimpily dressed and then get so smashed she barely knows where she is. Passing out in an alley with legs akimbo is the same as leaving your vehicle in a dodgy area with the door open and keys in the ignition. It's a crime for someone to take advantage, but don't give them something to take advantage of in the first place.

Incredible.

Similar to home and car insurance.  You won't get a pay out, if there is no forced entry and they've used keys.  If you're drunk and lying there in an alley 'legs akimbo' it is basically the same thing.  TBH, you deserve to get rogered  :lol:

That forum is fucking tragic.

I've just had a look on Ready to Groom - what a joke that place is!

BANTZ!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/magnificent-seven-theme-at-full-time-on-sjp-tannoy-if-we-win-on-sunday.1211494/

Posted about this in the match thread, every other thread on Ready To Groom is Newcastle related right now, it's obsessive. They're convincing themselves it's gonna be a walkover for them too. To quote Benitez "When they are talking and talking and talking before the game it means they are worried. Maybe they're afraid?"

They seem weirdly confident of a victory.  Not sure how either team could possibly be that confident.

6x humliation of Pardver probably does that to them. Hubris always leads to a greater fall.