sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sucking themselves off after only losing 1-0 to Chelsea who absolutely dominated. 

'We defended well', not hard when over 60% of your team are defenders.  One of them over on RTG has it pegged though.

Sucking themselves off after only losing 1-0 to Chelsea who absolutely dominated. 

'We defended well', not hard when over 60% of your team are defenders.  One of them over on RTG has it pegged though.

Has it what?

Has it what?

Pegged/Sussed

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/i-await-the-negativity.1307934/#post-24443729

Bless them man. Some of them are delighted.

Don't know what you expect them to do when they are bottom of the league and against Chelsea who are looking for their 10th win in a row. At 1-0 down they are still in the game and could get a valuable point, however undeserved. It's those points that keep teams up.

Don't know what you expect them to do when they are bottom of the league and against Chelsea who are looking for their 10th win in a row. At 1-0 down they are still in the game and could get a valuable point, however undeserved. It's those points that keep teams up.

It is, yes. They didnt get it.

They set up like that every game, man.  This isn't an isolated incident.

They set up like that every game, man.  This isn't an isolated incident.

They do, but it whqt poor teams have to do to get results beyond their capabilities. It's all they've got and that's where their fans hope lie, in undeserved points and results, then just maybe they turn the corner and start performing.

I can see why they'd be pleased, not to mentioned goal difference come the end of the season.

Moyes: "I knew I had a short summer but I expected to be able to spend in January. My understanding is I won't be able to. It's frustrating"

Shite state of affairs, but not sure what he stands to gain by bringing this up in public. Self-preservation?

Moyes: "I knew I had a short summer but I expected to be able to spend in January. My understanding is I won't be able to. It's frustrating"

Shite state of affairs, but not sure what he stands to gain by bringing this up in public. Self-preservation?

Pressure from fans on to board. Also to lower their expectations for players.

They won't do that as they don't want to 'look like mags'

Has it what?

Pegged/Sussed

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/i-await-the-negativity.1307934/#post-24443729

Thread seems split between the clappers who thought they were great because they had a chance in the last minute and the wetters who thought they were crap and Chelsea should have hammered them. Could be letterboxes at dawn.

Yup. It's not his fault. He's a poor EnglishBritish manager doing his very best in the face of disgraceful foreign ownership. No one could do better etc.

If Short is lucky some Mackem sponsor might glass him like Burb Murray and out him out his misery.

s**** state of affairs, but not sure what he stands to gain by bringing this up in public. Self-preservation?

They won't do that as they don't want to 'look like mags'

Thats right. That's why they never demand anything from their team or board as that's exactly what they have called us deluded for. They've made their bed...