sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nice to see the terminally ill lad smiling today and enjoying himself before their game. Hopefully he keeps smiling right to the end and it's the best 2 months possible.

Hopefully his team are relegated though at the end of the season it's long overdue in fairness.

If they don't spend in January it's going to be next to impossible for them as surely those around them will be spending and improving their squads. They've got a few long term injuries to a squad that even when fully fit is simply not good enough for the top league, they are fortunate this year that they are not the only ones in that position.

Got a sneaking feeling that we'll see Hodgson turn up there in a desperate attempt to recapture what he did at Fulham and West Brom, he would be well advised to stay clear of the current squad and likely transfer kitty.

Wasted my day. :lol: Is that how long it takes you to use the search function? It is complex stuff tbf.

Moral of the story is don't play the soopafan card if you keep packing the match in every five minutes.

Maybe not your entire day. Just 5 or 6 hours of it  :lol:

Either way you need to learn not to take offence on here so easily especially to a daft throwaway comment that wasn't even aimed specifically at yourself. Now go and have a nice cup of tea and calm down. It's only a daft messageboard after all.

And I'm sorry for mocking you and your stream. No offence was meant.

How bad are you at computers if you think searching the forum takes 5-6 hours? What Wullie did would take less than five minutes, tops. Could probably find all those posts within a minute.

I think they'll be losing a few players to the ACON too won't they?

jees, big trouble.

Watford Sat is massive, can see them losing thier next 3 after that.

swansea play palace and boro- so clubs above them are guaranteed points.

These and Palace going down is just beautiful.

I would happily take second place if it meant Chris Hughton smacking Pardew upside the head with the championship trophy as he slopes off to the job centre.

I genuinely don't get the hype about Pickford. Admittedly I've only seen him in a full match once when they were being dry-bummed by Arsenal, but he was mediocre at best and a rabbit-in-the-headlights flustered mess at worst. The fact the mackems are bandying around a price second only to Buffon is the true definition of delusion.

Moyes is looking increasingly like a man who has been sold a pup. Publicly declaring a relegation battle 2 (TWO!) games into the season, and loudly mithering his lack of funds a month early, these are not the signs of a confident set up.

I would happily take second place if it meant Chris Hughton smacking Pardew upside the head with the championship trophy as he slopes off to the job centre.

I genuinely don't get the hype about Pickford. Admittedly I've only seen him in a full match once when they were being dry-bummed by Arsenal, but he was mediocre at best and a rabbit-in-the-headlights flustered mess at worst. The fact the mackems are bandying around a price second only to Buffon is the true definition of delusion.

Moyes is looking increasingly like a man who has been sold a pup. Publicly declaring a relegation battle 2 (TWO!) games into the season, and loudly mithering his lack of funds a month early, these are not the signs of a confident set up.

Keepers always look better when they're getting peppered every game. He's made a few good saves, but if he wasn't making them, you'd question his ability. He'll have a decent future in the game, no doubt, but he's nee Schmiechel (sp)

I wonder if he could have done better for their goal last night - decent strike but by no means unstoppable from that position? 

Also spilled/parried a couple of their efforts back into the danger area that a half decent keeper would have held on to.

Seems to do occasional Hollywood stuff which catches the eye but lacks in the basics.

I wonder if he could have done better for their goal last night - decent strike but by no means unstoppable from that position? 

Also spilled/parried a couple of their efforts back into the danger area that a half decent keeper would have held on to.

Seems to do occasional Hollywood stuff which catches the eye but lacks in the basics.

Only seen one replay of it from behind the goal but didn't the shot pretty much start just outside the post and bend inside it? Pretty tough to stop.

Only seen one replay of it from behind the goal but didn't the shot pretty much start just outside the post and bend inside it? Pretty tough to stop.

Not saying it was soft or anything, just maybe a better keeper would have got to it.

So perhaps he's not quite in the 25M category :-)

Just read the BBC match report that describes the mackems as having a seven-man defence :lol:

Sounds like a Pardew type tactic, everyone behind the ball for 85 minutes and try stay in it and nick a goal at the end. Works about once every 50 attempts.

It seems to be the only way they set up at present. Much like when San Marino or Gibraltar occasionally keep the score down when they play a big nation. But fitness and organisation can only take you so far.

Converting that gallant 1-0 defeat into a win requires a huge step up and credit to the other lesser clubs in the league, Bournemouth, Burnley, Swansea, Watford and even Hull who at least look like they're trying to have a go.

Nice to see the terminally ill lad smiling today and enjoying himself before their game. Hopefully he keeps smiling right to the end and it's the best 2 months possible.

Hopefully his team are relegated though at the end of the season it's long overdue in fairness.

Hope they win every game for him, if it makes him fight for longer.

Never higher than fourth bottom, only 39 days out of bottom three. Sunderland really have pared survival back to the minimum.

Is it still only a couple of teams that have survived after being bottom at xmas?

Just them, West Brom and the reigning champions.