sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've met Vicki Sparks before through Total Sport, and she's quite canny. Moyes is clearly an arsehole though - should know far better.

I don't think he is an arsehole tbh. He's just horrible with words. He's made loads of stupid comments this season. Think this is being blown out of proportion as well

Isn't this comparable to the working people here, threatening to slap a customer next time if they question/ complain to them- can you imagine what your employer would do.

Not really. She's a local reporter who he has spoken to many times and knows I'd imagine. Not like he just threatened some randomer

He is a gonna especially after the whole Adam Johnson debacle, makes Sunderland the home of paedo's, paedo sympathisers and women beaters.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YRsDPL3KKdM/UOSX6Q7RqtI/AAAAAAAAEGo/UlJQx_5nYVE/s1600/blackadder-confused.gif

Clearly not the thing he should have said, however it's also clear that there is no sinister intent with it. He sounds more like a guy who is trying to make a risky flirticious joke that he can't pull off and fails miserably at doing so, than a guy who is seriously threatening someone.

It's a slow news day though so it's going to be hot topic, had a manager got sacked or something then it would have 30 seconds worth of coverage, dismissed as a joke that they both understood and nothing else would be said about it.

The Daily Mail comments though, fucking hell they are something else. If your wanting to stop sexism then that's where you should be investigating, people on there acting as if it's ok to bully people, let alone bully women.

He is a gonna especially after the whole Adam Johnson debacle, makes Sunderland the home of paedo's, paedo sympathisers and women beaters.

Not sure they could take action against him now without a legal challenge for him as they knew about it 2 weeks ago when it happened.

Racist, women beating, paedo lovers.

Anymore to add the to the list for the mackems.

Hoaxers. 

Racist, women beating, paedo loving , hoaxers...

Anymore?

This going on the plane banner?

Wonder if it will be discussed on Total Sport tonight, her being a BBC Radio Newcastle reporter, and all? (or she used to be)

#Magedia

Look North are running it as their top story. On now.

talked about little else for most of total sport

This is one of those things that should just be between the two people involved. I've heard some of the outrage and none of it has addressed whether or not she is actually offended, it seems an important part of the story to me. I would also bet 99% of the people kicking off don't actually care, it's just that society has become one big episode of Jeremy Kyle where we've all got to weigh in on who we think is a cunt.

Should have just ruffled her hair and given her a cheeky pat on the arse as he sent her away.

Pretty much. More embarrasingly (?) for Moyes I don't think it was said in anger, or during a temporary loss of self-control. It was just the public figure mask slipping.

Should have just ruffled her hair and given her a cheeky pat on the arse as he sent her away.

Pretty much. More embarrasingly (?) for Moyes I don't think it was said in anger, or during a temporary loss of self-control. It was just the public figure mask slipping.

He's always had the look of the kid at school who pulled the legs off spiders.

This is one of those things that should just be between the two people involved. I've heard some of the outrage and none of it has addressed whether or not she is actually offended, it seems an important part of the story to me. I would also bet 99% of the people kicking off don't actually care, it's just that society has become one big episode of Jeremy Kyle where we've all got to weigh in on who we think is a cunt.

Why should it be judged on whether the victim was offended? It showed a real bad attitude.

Also worth noting that Many of Saville and co's victims tried laughing off at the time.

Sometimes people are desperate to have something they must feel offended about. It's a symptom of the current age.

That video is something out of nothing. Ham fisted and badly delivered line that was meant to be light hearted.

The question wasnt that offensive.

the fact he waited til it was off air- shows he knew it had nasty intent- and not for people to hear.

then he follows up with a sinister threat- about being careful in future.

Claiming it was a joke- the first defence of any bully or abuser.

Hes well in the wrong, out of order- throw him to the lions.

and I would prefer him to stay, hes making a right arse of it.