sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

R2G reckons Tommy Robinson was up - wearing a Rangers shirt. What an absolute cockend that bloke is. I'd like to think he got a hiding, but cunts like that never do.

He was, seen a picture of him on Twitter.

FWIW full strenght Celtic couldn't get one past Rosenborg at Celtic Park in a match that matters, and Rosenborg are shit this year.

Was expecting Rosenborg to be better when I saw them. Dundalk brought them to extra time in the CL and could've won

FWIW full strenght Celtic couldn't get one past Rosenborg at Celtic Park in a match that matters, and Rosenborg are s*** this year.

If only they still had Ronny Deila as manager

R2G reckons Tommy Robinson was up - wearing a Rangers shirt. What an absolute cockend that bloke is. I'd like to think he got a hiding, but cunts like that never do.

He's in the video just posted

I mean I know we don't like sunderland and all that, but I wouldn't want any of them hurt. Those Celtic fans being bellends need to sort themselves out, like. Hopefully the club take action too. I hope no one was stabbed, and those hurt recover quickly.

As for Tommy Robinson he needs to sort himself too, what a grade A gimp.

After the last 'friendlies' against Celtic and Rangers I hope NUFC never play a game against them again. Their fans treat trips to England as if they are a raiding party. Absolute scum. As soon as we saw Sunderland were playing Celtic we all knew (including the Police) that there would be trouble. Well done for inviting them SAFC. I hope you enjoyed the bumper crowd of away supporters.

Celtic fans are scumbags. They'll fit right in down the road.

Scummy cunts. Doesn't help Tommy the Twat stirring the pot but these scenes were always going to happen. Hate the cunts. No doubt I'd be right behind the mackems if I had to pick a side.

Guest neesy111

Glad we haven't invited either of the Old Firm for a good whole like. Not that it will stop them ruining the city tonight.

Last time was under Allardyce wasn't it with Harper playing upfront as a cameo?

FWIW full strenght Celtic couldn't get one past Rosenborg at Celtic Park in a match that matters, and Rosenborg are s*** this year.

They'd have beaten Rosenborg then tbh. Rodgers is a horrible fraud of a manager.

Glad we haven't invited either of the Old Firm for a good whole like. Not that it will stop them ruining the city tonight.

Last time was under Allardyce wasn't it with Harper playing upfront as a cameo?

Was that the Newcastle Gateshead cup thing? Remember rangers played in that.

They'd have beaten Rosenborg then tbh. Rodgers is a horrible fraud of a manager.

:lol:

Ronny Deila and Bob Bradley, so hard done by.

Deila was a horrible Celtic manager, btw.

:lol:

Ronny Deila and Bob Bradley, so hard done by.

Deila was a horrible Celtic manager, btw.

He, quite proveable, was more than alright. If Rodgers fails against Rosenborg he's already arguably worse as failing in the Cl qualifiers is what makes and break a Celtic manager, and this Rosenborg is mich worse than Malmø was back in the day.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand, Sunderland are absolutely fucked.

Deila went out in qualifying to both Maribor and Malmo in his two years there. :lol:

That was 2 years of CL money missed out on and setting the club back. Rodgers came in after that and qualified first time, before completing an unbeaten domestic season.

Trying to compare their records, never mind the kind of football played, is bordering on a joke.