sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I don't like to be a cunt but...is literally everyone fat and ugly in Sunderland? I have to admit that popped up in my head after the video.

You're not a cunt, just extremely observational.

Or just never met a worldie from Sunderland?

"They've played nobody..."

Neither have yees, inbred cunts, yet you still languish at the foot of the 'champo' :lol:

"They'll get a bunch of bad results and they'll drop down and Rafa'll walk and west ham will come sniffing around and... "

Simmer down you Sam Smith looking motherfucker.

I don't like to be a c*** but...is literally everyone fat and ugly in Sunderland? I have to admit that popped up in my head after the video.

You're not a c***, just extremely observational.

Have you? I'm genuinely interested, I've been to the city once when I was 6/7...but every time I see a video of Sunderland fans/people I am taken back how aesthetically challenged they all seem to be

Guest firetotheworks

I don't like to be a c*** but...is literally everyone fat and ugly in Sunderland? I have to admit that popped up in my head after the video.

You're not a c***, just extremely observational.

Have you? I'm genuinely interested, I've been to the city once when I was 6/7...but every time I see a video of Sunderland fans/people I am taken back how aesthetically challenged they all seem to be

I'm not sure how many lasses from Sunderland I've witnessed in total, but I've met two that were.

Every time I start to feel for them I just remember the support they showed for their fascist manager and then how both the club and fans ('he shags who he wants :anguish:)  stood by Johnson, and feel like they deserve everything they get.

All those mongs who said, "they haven't played any decent teams yet" aswell man  :idiot2:

I'd be interested to see how many points the mighty Sunderland managed to pick up from the same or similar fixtures last season. 

Sunderland 0-0 Tottenham

Sunderland 2-2 West Ham

Swansea 3-0 Sunderland

Sunderland 1-3 Stoke City

All those mongs who said, "they haven't played any decent teams yet" aswell man  :idiot2:

I'd be interested to see how many points the mighty Sunderland managed to pick up from the same or similar fixtures last season. 

Sunderland 0-0 Tottenham

Sunderland 2-2 West Ham

Swansea 3-0 Sunderland

Sunderland 1-3 Stoke City

?

Clearly they have a solid argument going there  ;D

That video, man :lol: 

The bloke with the legendary tache seemed quite sensible.  One of the 12 year old lads also seemed pretty level headed.  As for the rest of them?  Well....... :lol:

The guy that can't wait to finish his cheesy chips, so is just stuffing his face mid-interview, the 4ft troll that looked like a human tomato, the Mackem Rag'n'Bone man.  The list goes on. The absolute state of them :lol:

As for that bloke that was so bitter, you could see it in his face, stating that we don't have the better team  :kasper: