sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

from rtg.

I doubt Sunderland will get a mention on Look North.

Be like "most of the region was effected through snow and black ice, cumbria was worse effected also county durham" bob has this report and then some pictures of places where its been snowing in which Sundeerland will not feature.

from rtg.

Be like "most of the region was effected through snow and black ice, cumbria was worse effected also county durham" bob has this report and then some pictures of places where its been snowing in which Sundeerland will not feature.

But i thought everyone loved them more than us?

from rtg.

they just had sunderland on the main BBC news.

from rtg.

Not sure if it'll ease their persecution delusion, but the importance of differentiating between Geordies and Makems is covered in this extreme weather warning...

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2017/01/14/met-office-alert-sighting-geordie-woman-jacket-newcastle/

It'd be shit for North-East football if these went in to admin like. For all the laughing we like to do their Academy has done way more than ours has over the last decade or so. Newcastle and Boro the only clubs representing the region, after which you have Blyth, Gateshead and Spennymore.

It'd be s*** for North-East football if these went in to admin like. For all the laughing we like to do their Academy has done way more than ours has over the last decade or so. Newcastle and Boro the only clubs representing the region, after which you have Blyth, Gateshead and Spennymore.

What's it done of note? Henderson and Pickford?

It'd be s*** for North-East football if these went in to admin like. For all the laughing we like to do their Academy has done way more than ours has over the last decade or so. Newcastle and Boro the only clubs representing the region, after which you have Blyth, Gateshead and Spennymore.

Leadbitter, McCartney, Hourihane, Bridges, Waghorn, Egan. Nothing great sure, but better than ours I'd say, some solid enough players in there. We have Dummett, Carroll & not a great deal else.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’ve give this some thought and reluctantly hope they stay up as a good friend of mine is one of them, a top lad, knows what they are, isn’t in for all this deluded Geordie nonsense and like me shares a sense of sadness at the state of footy in this region so... urgh I feel dirty!

I too have a few decent mackem mates, don't buy into the deluded mag stereotype and all the rest of it. But I still hope they go down and fall into oblivion. Having a quick look on threads about us on RTG should make you hope for that regardless tbh.

Guest Howaythetoon

I have no sympathy for them as a club, but my mate man... it’s tearing him apart and not nice to see much less gloat over which he never did when it came to us. I’m conflicted. I hope they stay up, but stay in that division for eternity! For what it’s worth he reckons they are fucked either way and it will be a long time before we face each other. He reckons Bruce was the man, but had a bad season and was peddled. Says they should have allowed him that and rebuilt. Reckons Keane was great in taking them up but bought awfully and was never the answer. O’Neill a disaster and DiCanio likewise. Big Sam was their man according to him, reckons if he did for them what he did for Bolton they would build statue :lol: I dunno like. I like seeing them fucking up, but he’s a top lad and takes the stick in good humour. Met him last week and talked in depth and I just thought you poor bastard, that’s how I felt under Pardew and still do under Ashley. A lost cause, but it’s your club etc.

The 4 Sunderland fans I know that go to games still will regardless, so for the RTGers, I want them to go down, then down again, administration to help this along and stopping just short of going out of existence. I'd settle for dropping to Gateshead level.

Leadbitter, McCartney, Hourihane, Bridges, Waghorn, Egan. Nothing great sure, but better than ours I'd say, some solid enough players in there. We have Dummett, Carroll & not a great deal else.

It's 6 and 2 3's really. We also have Marcus Maddison who will be a Championship player one way or the other next year, Forster, Tavernier, Sammy, Armstrong, Taylor going further back. Not great by any means, but not too much different. They've made significant money out of two of their players, we have from just one.

Guest covmag

I want them down as far as they can possibly go, struggling at the bitter edge of extinction for the rest of their lives. Like Deadpool in that tank.

Me too, i have zero sympathy for any of the bassards, i want them to lose every match unless it helps us, the bitter tw@ts on RTG  will be hilarious to watch in League one if it happens.  :lol: