sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

they will love league 1 man, finally the biggest club in the division.

Dangernonce, Riever et al frantically drawing up lists of who to send 'in peyce' :lol:

Fleetwood fans in peace, telling how they have always admired sunderlands class and how they always hated Newcastle :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:spit:

Going to have to keep an eye for the Fulham to win/Mitrovic anytime bet coming up for next  Friday as I have a feeling the price will drop pretty sharpish.

Could well see Sunderland winning it tbh, the only games they've won this season are when you think there's no chance. Away from home as well.

Guest firetotheworks

So lucky this lot, to be this s*** but STILL with a chance of survival however slim is unreal

Was just saying the same earlier. I know that last season was the anomaly, but you needed 51 points and goal difference of -11 to stay up last season. This season for Sunderland it could potentially be 40 points and around a -30 goal difference. It's crackers that they're not already completely cut adrift, they're absolutely terrible.

They are going to regret not taking 3 pts from their last couple of games after being in winning positions. Mad to think if they'd hung on they could be in a position to survive even after such a horrific campaign.

They are going to regret not taking 3 pts from their last couple of games after being in winning positions. Mad to think if they'd hung on they could be in a position to survive even after such a horrific campaign.

They've been winning all of their last 3 matches with not long to play, and dicked Derby just before that - could actually have been a lot closer to safety if they just had a decent keeper.

It's lovely to watch  :lol:

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Bolton, Brum and Barnsley didn't win another point. If that is the case could be a big point today for the mackems. They have to beat Burton now though to have any chance, they'll probably be 3 points from safety if they do, incredible really.

Would pull me skeleton out if Brum fluke a win tomorrow.

It's Bolton that's the big danger to messing up this end of the season I feel, Brum winning just makes it a 4 horse race rather than 5. If both Bolton and Brum there get one more win each this season, The Mackems are screwed, but it's entirely possible they won't get any, giving them a small glimmer of hope, they've failed all season to take the opportunities others have afforded them though, so still pretty confident that they will drop.